U.S.J! Pt.2

Drop a vote only takes 0.69 seconds

Chapter word count:1918 words!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Class 1A students were horrified, Standing in front of them were a group of hundreds of Villians, all ready to harm, or worse, kill them.

"Those are real Villians! Stay back! Thirteen stay here and protect the Students!" Aizawa said getting ready to jump into the mob of Villians.

"HAHAHA! We are the League of Villians we are here to kill All Might! Speaking of which, where is he? He was supposed to be here," The 'Leader' of the so-called League of Villian said.

"He is not here right now, so you are going to have to deal with us today, whoever the hell you are," Aiwaza said leaping towards the mob of Villians.

"My name is Tomura Shigaraki, the leader of the LoV!" Shigaraki said proudly.

"Good to know," Aizawa said sarcastically.

"Since the great All-Might isn't here, I guess we have to have to kill some of his Co-workers and students to lure him out!" Shigaraki said laughing evilly.

He then looks over to his Misty pal, "Can you teleport the students away from the entrance?"

"Sure thing Tomura," The mist guy said warping over to the students.

"Sorry kids, it's nothing personal," Kurogiri said.

---------------------------------UA student PoV----------------------------------------

Before he could even attempt to warp the kids, Thirteen activated her quirk and tried to suck Kurogiri in her black hole (sounded wrong).

Outsmarting Thirteen, Kurogiri Opened a portal connected to Thirteen's Black Hole pull behind and destroyed her entire backside, effectively putting her out of commission horrifying the students as their "last line of defense" is gone.

Kurogiri then activated his quirk, surrounding the students in a black mist and teleporting students to other, random parts of the U.S.J that had Villians and Thugs ready for the newly teleported students.

---------------------------------------Aizawa PoV-----------------------------------------

I landed in front of the mob of Villians and got ready to fight them, but from the corner of my eye saw the misty guy defeat thirteen, I was about to head back to try to prevent the misty guy from teleporting the students to other locations, but was blocked by the D-rate thugs.

"Did you really think that we would allow you to retreat to help your students Eraserhead?" Tomura said laughing.

Aizawa watched hopelessly as his students were being warped to god-knows-where.

"You better pay attention to us instead of your students, your life quite literally depends on it," Shigraki said smirking.

"So you're the final boss? This should be easy," Eraser said, while the Villians and Thugs laughed around him, calling him 'delusional' and 'crazy'

"No, I am not the Final Boss, but I could defeat you easily. This is the final boss," Shigaraki said showcasing the bird-like abomination next to him.

Aizawa then looked at the creature/Monster, "What the hell is that," He asked.

"This is the thing we brought to kill All Might, you didn't think we wouldn't come without an actually feasible plan to kill him would we?" Shigaraki said smirking evilly.