Confession.

Recap: Izuku fell in love with Momo and took the UA exams, which was easy for him. Izuku also has one for all and Izumi doesn't. He also wears a disguise so that Izumi and the bakugo siblings don't recognize him. Please vote for this story it only takes 2 seconds!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the day after the UA entrance exam, Izuku was waiting on his couch dressed up to meet with Momo. He was trying to get himself to confess to Momo, but he couldn't.

He thought that he is just a useless Deku and that someone beautiful and perfect like Momo would never love him.

Somewhere else a certain someone was thinking the same thing as him.

An hour later...

Izuku and Momo both met up with each other at the park and got Ice cream together.

"How are you doing Izuku-Kun?" Momo asked.

"Good, I'm kind of nervous. I mean the result comes in tomorrow" Izuku said referring to the entrance exam results.

"Don't worry Izuku, I bet you got in. You are strong, smart, and hot." Momo said. Leaving Izuku blushing hard.

Momo was confused to why Izuku was red, she then realized.

"S-sorry I didn't mean to s-say that o-out loud." She said blushing hard.

"It's fine M-momo." Izuku said. Also blushing

"Come on Izuku confess to her!!!" Kurama exclaimed in his head "Shut up Kurama! She probably doesn't love me anyways." Izuku said sadly. Kurama looked at his thing about how dense his host and his crush are.

"So what do you want to do now Izuku?" Momo asked. Just then Izuku's stomach growled. Momo laughed "I guess I got my answer."She said laughing "Hey!" He said pouting.

They ended up eating at the nearest Restaurant.

Momo picked up the Burger studying it. "What's wrong Momo?" Izuku said confused to why Momo was looking at the burger like that.

"I-its just that I never ate at a fast-food restaurant before," Momo said ashamed.

Izuku spit all the food in his mouth out. "NANII," he said shocked.

"I know, It is just my butlers always cooked for me." She said embarrassed from all the stares she is getting from the restaurant.

'What a rich girl' Izuku thought

They then finished their meal. And walked up the hill to watch the fireworks. Izuku looked over to Momo studying her face.

"Hey kit, this is a perfect time," Kurama said excitedly. "I know Kurama." Izuku replied.

"Momo," Izuku said.

Momo looked at him "what is it Izuku?"

"I have something to tell you Momo," Izuku said with his heart pumping. Momo looked at him curiously.

"Momo, I love you." Izuku said with Momo looking at him in shock. "I know you may not feel the sa-." He said before getting cut off by Momo kissing him. They stayed kissing for a few minutes. Before stopping for air.

"So are we official?" Izuku asked.

Momo looked at him with a smile "I guess we are." She said. Giving him a peck on the lips.

Izuku looked at his watch realizing that it is really late. "Well , It seems like I have to go now. Can I have a good night kiss?" Izuku asked.

"Well of course Izuku." Momo said. Before leaning in and giving him a long gentle kiss.

"Well, I'll see you soon honey." Izuku said jokingly.

"See you soon too." Momo said.

They then both left, happier then they ever been.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story. Please vote for this chapter and share it with your friends. Can we beat the 32 votes that my previous chapter got? It would make my day! Also, the next chapter will come out ~next weekend maybe another Monday chapter.