Part 8

As it rang you panicked and put the phone back down...
You didn't know what to say...
They probably don't know who you are and think it's weird your calling them...
You wanted to say so much to them...
They are the only link you have to your gran you  really had left... Your gran would talk about them to you tell you story's when they were younger...
You backed up from the phone and walked to the kitchen to splash your face with water you had no idea why you were being so stressed... You sat down on the couch.. Some time had passed and You shook your head you needed to ring them...

You walked over to the phone and put in there number... The phone rang for awhile... you felt as if you where stood there for ages... You played with the phone wire and slid  down the wall and sat on the floor..

It didn't take to long for someone to pick up..

"Mary?" a woman spoke...

You jumped "oh.. hello! No... This isn't Mary...this is her gran-" .."

The woman cut you off mid sentence
" y/n?"

Your eyes widdened slightly.." yes! Hello I was calling because I need your help-... "

She sounded excited but also sad and began to speak again
"dear! Its so good to hear from a y/l/n it's been so long... But ... if your calling then... im so sorry to hear that your gran passed... I didn't know until now... It has been a while... 20 years since I last heard from the y/l/n family...I hope your okay... "

You smiled "it's okay... I woudlnt blame you for not speaking to us... We are abit crazy"

You both laugh...but now it was back to a serious tone

"well you probably know who I am lorraine warren.. .a friend of your grans..... And this help of yours-...."

You sighed cutting her off "there is something going  on... And . I think something is trying to attach itself to my boyfriend.. . I don't know its just"

..

"look it's going to be okay y/n-"

You cut her off again  ... "it's getting worse and I know about the files... You and my gran used to deal with this sort of stuff... And there isn't really anything I can do ..." you said  starting to get worked up and nearly crying...

She sighs " ok y/n breathe it's ok... Don't get so worked up... I know it's hard but we can get through it... I'm so sorry this is happening to you... There is so much I need to tell you... Them files... Family history... me and Ed will come over as soon as we can we have been dealing with this for years.. Where are you now? "

You take a deep breathe you feel more safe talking to her.. . "still in grans house.. I took the place after she passed"

"yeah it's such a lovely house.."

You could hear a man's voice through the phone calling her... She must of been busy...

"...well im sorry to cut this short but   we will try are best to help you Y/n.. I can't believe I'm hearing from you... Last time I spoke to your gran she was telling me how excited she is to finally have a granddaughter... There is so much I cant wait to tell you... I'll see you soon okay?"

You smile and look at the phone this is the only person that connects to your gran and you could see why they would be friends lorraine had such a calming energy even over the phone she remind you so much of your gran...

" yeah thank you so much... I'll see you soon"

"see you... Goodbye"

She puts down the phone and you sigh in relief...

you feel more relaxed now having hope you and Arne won't have to put up with any of this anymore...
You stand up and put the phone down...

You walk into the kitchen looking up at the clock  Arne should be back soon..

You grab some stuff and begin to make some soup... It was quick and easy so when Arne came back it would still be warm....

You finished making the soup and placed it on the table you sat down... You looked up at the clock again you didn't realise how much time had passed...
You got up and  walked to the front door you opened it.. It was getting dark already...

You walked down the path and looked both ways and no sign of Arne....
You walked back inside since it was cold...
You sighed and went to sip some of yoursoup and it was Cold...
You put it next to the sink and sighed...
You sat  down on the couch worried about Arne... You felt drained from all the stress you had today....
Soon enough You drifted straight to sleep ...

Later that night...

[3.48am]

you were awoken by a loud noise...

You shot up and looked around and then looked into the kitchen... Seeing Arne stood over the sink...

"Arne?" you got up walking to him...
Thinking back to last time you didn't want to get to close.. incase he did something...

He didn't answer and stood there for a few minutes..

"Arne?" you said again and he slowly turned around...

He was covered in blood... His eyes were ghost like again but soon faded....

You grew really concerned.... What the hell did he do....

He looked down at himself then back to you...

"y/n?" he nearly started crying....

He turned his attention to the sink and covered his mouth nearly being sick.....

You face grew concerned walking closer to the sink....