Part 9

Arne covered his mouth nearly being sick....

You were scared of what was happening... Your boyfriend covered in blood and obviously something was in the sink... ..

You walked towards the sink as Arne ran away from it in disgust... Trying not the throw up..

You hesitated and it already smelt really bad... You looked down slowly  to see a dead cat...that had been badly ripped up... With a knife or something sharp...
Arne had killed it obviously ....
You held your mouth... The sight of it made you feel all sick...
You turned around back to Arne who stood in disgust but also fear of what he just done...
You didn't know what to do this was something else and arnes condition was getting worse.. You hoped Lorraine and Ed could hurry. ...

You walked closer to him slowly  and whispered "w-what happend.." you didn't want to scare him anymore than he alresdy is.
He shook his head "something triggered it...i-i-. I tried to stop it... I really did... But it kept pushing harder and I don't know why it decided to do that..."

You think for a moment but remember something in the files... " a sacrifice..." Its trying to prepare for something...
Right now you weren't to sure... But also to tired to fully react to this...
You shook your head..."its to hard to say what is going on... Ed and lorraine are coming as soon as they can... So they can help us but for now let's get you cleaned up and ill deal with that"

He nods shaking "Y-Yeah I'm so sorry y/n if I startled you.. "

You walk over to Him "hey hey its fine don't worry... It isn't your fault non of this is... This is all just so messy..."

You walk upstairs and signal him. To. Follow and he does...

You turn the shower.. And walk back to the storage room and find some old clothes to give him..

"here"

He takes his shirt off and hands you it...
You place it on the basket on the floor

You look at him feeling sorry for him... He didn't deserve any of this... And obviously over time something has attached itself to him because of gran grans hosue... .

You admired his features and walked up Behind him while he turned the shower on
You wrapped your hands around his body... "I'm So Sorry this is happening to you... You don't deserve this"
You kiss his back and he quickly turns around
"hey hey don't say that.. It ain't your fault and neither do you baby.."

You smile...and look at him

He holds your face and you felt safe at that moment..
..
You shake that off snapping back to reality
... you had a dead cat to deal with in the sink downstairs...
You sigh and move away from his touch..

" enjoy your shower I'll be down stairs dealing with That" you smile grabbing the basket to leave Arne to get a shower...

Once you got down stairs you placed the basket down and  put on your gloves and try get the dead cat in the bag.....

It smelt pretty bad...
You tried to place it in the bag as best as you could without making a big mess...

Once you placed it in the bag you gave out a big sigh... The hard part was over now...

you left out the back door and walked down the feild until you got close enough to the woods the sun was already rising so it wasn't that dark...
It was still creepy out... The fact you were holding a dead cat In a bag...  you got as far away enough and dumped the bag on the floor it was hidden anyways...
You looked around and then made your way back to the house...

Once you got back you cleaned the sink and cleaned arnes clothes...
After all of that you made your way back upstairs to check on Arne

He was sat on the bed with his wet hair
You sighed "do you want to catch a cold?"
He shrugs "nah I just can't be bothered"
You pick the towel off the floor and throw it at him "just make it a little more dry?"
He smirks "wanna do it for me?"

You roll your eyes and sit next to him grabbing the towel and began to dry his hair...
You felt bad for him... He always seems to be so strong... But he must be scared for his life right....?

You shrug it off... Your thinking to much of it... Just let it be this is all madness soon enough you will get your answers and help from the Warren's

You stop drying his hair and put the towel on the floor.. ...

He grabs you and cuddles you.. "thank you i don't know what I'd do without you "  he said muffled into your hair

You smile letting out a little giggle "we are in this together okay"

You feel him smile and he kisses your neck "yeah also your hair smells nice"

You laugh "why thank you"

He giggles and Soon enough you both drift off to sleep ....