CHAPTER TWO

Dear diary, It's been 3 weeks since I've became friends with Karlie and her followers... well, "friends" isn't the right words exactly. It's more like I just work for Karlie and she just orders me about. I know for a fact that Katy can't stand me. Olivia is very nice though and she always looks out for me. I'm not sure she liked Katy much either but I think she's too nice to say anything.

"Hey Tay." Joe said as joined me at his locker.

"Hey!" I replied putting my diary back in my locker and turning to face him.

"You've looked really beautiful these days." he admitted blushing slightly. I smiled at him.

Thank you, well it's just the same me underneath. I'm sorry I flaked on movie night last week. I've had a lot going on." I apologised. I felt really bad about it but Karlie had said she'd rather see me dead then at a movie night with Joe Alwyn.

"Don't worry about it, I understand." Joe said smiling at me. I smiled apologetically.

"I'll see you later?" I smiled and Joe smiled back shutting the locker. My smile faded when i heard the high pitched voice of Katy piercing through the hallway.

"TAYLOR! Get back here, Karlie needs you!" She screamed. I rolled my eyes and  waved bye to Joe as I ran toward where Karlie was.

"Tay Tay, I need you to finish my biology work for me, I just don't understand it, and these two are useless" Karlie whined shoving a piece of paper into my hands.

"Well if you don't understand i'd be happy to explai-" I started before Karlie silenced me.

"I'd rather you just fill it in for me." She said blowing a kiss and walking off leaving me standing there with her biology homework in my hand.

"You really shouldn't just give into her like that." Came a voice behind me. I spun around to see a boy with brown hair and a leather jacket, and headphones around his neck.

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked confused as to who he was. I'd never seen him in this school before.

"Look, you've clearly got a soul. You just need to work a little harder keeping it clean. We're all born marked for evil." He shrugged and turned on his heel to walk away.

"Okay, woah woah, don't just quote Baudelaire at me and walk away. Excuse me? I didn't catch your name?" I said quickly running after him. The boy spun back round on his heel to face me.

"I didn't throw it." he shrugged.

Our conversation was interrupted by Tom entering the room and making his presence clear by wrapping an arm around my shoulder, which I shrugged off quickly. What the hell was that about?

"Hey sweetheart!" Tom said sweetly to me, trying to put his hand back on my shoulder.

"Get off me Tom." I rolled my eyes and shrugged him off again and turned to leave only to walk straight into Harry who was now to the left of me. He gave me a smile as i backed away.

"Just leave her alone okay?" The boy in the leather jacket said grabbing my arm and pulling me away from them.

"Well I think someone here has a crush on Taylor." Tom cooed laughing with Harry, as the boy released his grip on my hand and in a split second he went from stood there next to me to punching both Harry and Tom in the face, hard enough to definitely leave a bruise and telling them to beat it down the hall. They did as well.

"Thanks." I told him smiling.

"Don't worry about it those kids were assholes anyway." He said as he left down the hall.

I watched him turn the corner before I realised I didn't even find out his name. I made sure that would be my first task next time I see him.

(A/N- Who do you think the mystery boy is?? 😂)