CHAPTER FIVE

Dear Diary,
Today at school was HELL. I spent most of the day crying about Karlie. Adam was nowhere to be seen, and the whole school had gone crazy. The thing was it almost seemed like they didn't actually care about Karlie. Sure the mental health lead Mrs Parton talked to us all, even read Karlie's 'suicide note' but it didn't seem genuine. Everyone hated Karlie, that was just a fact, but that doesn't mean she deserves death?

Every night after her funeral the story about Karlie was on every channel on TV, even worse they got Katy to give the speech on Channel 5 news. To be fully honest I'm so glad they didn't ask me. I don't think I would've been able to do it.

"In times like these, people choose to focus on their grief. Well, I hate those
people because I am a very positive person. I still remember the good old times, like when Karlie and I got our ears pierced at the mall. I can still hear those late night phone conversations." Katy said seemingly upset, but I could tell it was all fake. I turned off the TV quickly not wanting to hear Karlie's name again. My phone rang in my pocket and I pulled it out to see Olivia's name light up on the screen I answered it quickly.

"Hello?" I asked cautiously.

"Thank God! Taylor, I need help! I'm at the cemetery." Olivia's voice came from the other side of the phone.

"What's wrong? Why are you at the cemetery?" I asked her quickly.

"I-I just wanted to go visit Karlie an-" Olivia broke down crying on the other end of the phone. I promised her I'd be there asap and ran out the door and down the road to the cemetery.

I found Olivia at the gate hiding down behind a tree, when she saw me she pulled me next to her, placing a finger over my lips before I had time to object.

"It's Harry and Tom, Katy's with Tom now, but Harry wanted... to be with me and I didn't want it and I ran away, Katy told me it was just going to be us two here to put flowers on Karlie's grave, but she had other plans..." Olivia sobbed.

"Goddammit, Tom, I said I'm done! Sober up, you idiot. Olivia where are you!?" We heard Katy scream from through the cemetery. Olivia tensed up and I put a hand on her shoulder comfortingly.

"Hey! She's down here! And Taylor's here too." We both glanced up to see Harry's smirking face looking down at us.

"Harry, I told you I don't want to, leave me alone." Olivia said folding her arms. Harry just laughed before eying me up and down. I shifted uncomfortably.

"Well, I guess if Olivia's going to be difficult about it, I'll just have Taylor then." He decided advancing on me, I stepped back before I hit the wall, and Harry started trying to kiss me. I tried to push him away but he pinned my hands to the wall, immobilising me. I threw Olivia a look that simply said help and she understood, hitting Harry over the head with a branch that was on the floor. She grabbed my hand and we ran as fast as we could back to her place.

(A/N this was one short but i needed to end there so I could start the next chapter with a diary entry. Sorry not Sorry ✌🏻)