CHAPTER SIX

Dear diary, close call last night. Turns out, Karlie Kloss was the only person
at Westerberg who could actually control Harry and Tom and she is dead. Technically, I did not kill Karlie. I know that, but I still feel bad. But not as bad as I should. And that makes me feel worse.

The next day in school, I found Katy and Olivia stood together in the corridor, by Karlie's old locker. I stormed over to Katy, tapping her on the shoulder. She turned around evidently annoyed.

"I hope you're going to apologise for being a cold bitch last night." I said sweetly.

"Um, cleaning out Karlie's locker. A little bit of respect." Katy laughed, turning her back to me. Just at that moment I could have sworn I heard Karlie's voice from down the hall.

"Katy Perry is such a sad little poser. Taylor, tell her to stop touching my stuff! Taylor? TAYLOR!" She screamed from beside me.

"Shut up." I told Karlie frantically.

"You shut up! I don't have to shut up anymore." Katy laughed turning round to face me. On her wrist was Karlie's pearl bracelet. Karlie had a thing about the bracelet, she said It gave her power, and well I guess it did, Karlie had the bracelet, that meant she was in charge that was just how it worked.

"Hey, that's Karlie's bracelet!" Olivia gasped her eyes going wide.

"Shut up, Liv. Karlie's gone and it's up to me to replace her." Katy said smirking.

"Oh Please." I heard Karlie sigh from beside me.

"You should be worrying less about me and more about your reputation. Harry's been telling everyone about your like rendezvous last night." Katy smirked. I looked at Olivia who just shook her head nervously.

"Rendezvous?" I heard Adam say confused from behind me. I spun around quickly enough to see the look of betrayal on his face.

"There was no rendezvous! nothing happened!" I defended quickly.

"I remember differently. I seem to remember seeing you pressed up against a wall." Katy said laughing, as if on cue all the other students laughed too, yelling their insults about me as I turned and ran to the bathroom.

"Hey, are you okay?" I heard Joe's voice from behind me and spun around, wrapping my arms around him in a hug as I cried. He didn't say anything just held me like a friend should. Once I had stopped crying I let him go and wiped my tears away.

"Thank you Joe. I don't know what i'd do without you." I rid him truthfully he gave me a smile and was about to reply when I heard Adam's voice behind me.

"Cheating on me with another guy are you?" Adam said through gritted teeth as I quickly jumped away from Joe.

"Adam don't be difficult, that stuff with Harry didn't happen okay? And Joe is just my friend? I was upset what did you want me to do feel even worse?" I snapped at him, bursting yet again into a new flood of tears.

"Beat it." Adam hissed at Joe, who turned around and quickly walked away. Adam grabbed my hand and began pulling me somewhere, although I couldn't exactly see where we were going cause my vision was blurred by my tears.

It took me a while to realise we were in the school basement. I had never been in cause I didn't know how, no one did, but I'd heard the horror stories the older students had told us all about back when we were freshmen.

"Are you okay?" Adam asked genuinely.

"Yeah I'm Awesome." I said sarcastically as Adam glared at me.

"Look they made you cry. But that will end tonight." Adam said walking over to a cabinet in the corner, unblocking it and pulling out a hand gun and a packet of bullets.

"Whoa. Is that real?" I asked cautiously.

"Yeah, but we're filling it with "Ich Luge" bullets" Adam said proudly, laughing slightly.

"My grandad scored them in World War II. They contain this powerful tranquilizer. The Nazis used them to fake their own suicides when the Russians invaded Berlin. We will use them to knock Harry and Tom out just long enough to make it look like a suicide pact. Complete with a forged suicide note:
'Tom and I died because we had to hide our gay forbidden love from a
misapproving world.' And when the morning comes, they won't be the ones who are laughing." Adam said letting out a proper laugh and turning to me for approval. I nodded cautiously.

That night Adam drove me to the cemetery where I had written a note and placed it in Harry's locker telling him and Tom to meet me there. Sure enough there they were waiting by the gate. I strolled over as confidently as I could, even though I could feel their eyes piercing into me.

"Hi... Taylor." Harry laughed childishly.

"So why did you bring us here?" Tom said suspiciously winking at me and sniggering.

"I just wanted to apologise for last night okay, I wasn't thinking, maybe we could carry on from then?" I lied quickly, trying to sound as confident as I could.

Tom sniggered as he inched closer. I gave him a nervous smile, as I mentally begged Adam to hurry up. My prayers were answered cause all of a sudden I heard the echoing blast of a gun shot shoot past my left ear, hitting Tom square in the side. He fell almost immediately to the ground as I quickly turned to see him fall.

Harry let out a blood curdling scream as he watched Tom's unconscious body start to leak crimson red blood. I watched confused as Harry turned on his heel and ran into the cemetery, still screaming. Surely if he was just unconscious he shouldn't be bleeding like that? I looked around for Adam and found him wrestling Harry to the ground

"You killed my best friend!" I heard Harry shout, before Adam punched him square in the jaw.

"I don't understand!" He winced before Adam shot him in the side, laying him down next to Tom. Adam looked at me with his lopsided crazed grin on his face.

"What the fuck have you done?!" I screamed at him in pure shock.

"I love you. I'd trade my life for yours. Taylor, our love is God." he said still smiling his crazed smile, before kissing me full on the lips. I pushed him away, stared at him for a second before running back through the cemetery and in the direction of my house wanting to be as far away from him as possible. I was shocked, speechless, confused, I didn't understand how I felt, but something in me kept reminding me that I loved him. And I wasn't sure why.

(A/N- honestly Calcium can u not)