CHAPTER THREE

Dear Diary. I still don't know the boys name and i haven't seen him since the encounter in the hallway. I'm beginning to think i'm going crazy and i've just made him up. That would explain why he just seems perfect. Karlie Katy and Olivia are coming round to mine today so i hope my mom isn't too embarrassing.

"Here you go, girls! Care for some lemonade?" My mom asked them carrying a tray of Fanta into the garden. Karlie looked her up and down.

"That's not Lemonade that's Fanta." Karlie stated her head held high as she frowned at my mom, who just laughed.

"I know that, Karlie. It's a family joke!" She laughed at herself before placing the tray down on the garden table.

"Funny." Karlie said letting out a clearly fake smile, although my mom didn't seem to notice.

"So, girls, any plans for tonight?" My mom asked kindly, whilst she poured the fanta into glasses for us.

"There's a big homecoming party at Harry Styles' house." I explained. She nodded at me smiling.

"Is that tonight? Well have fun girls!" My mom said sweetly. Olivia smiled and said thank you as she took a sip of Fanta. Katy didn't say anything, and Karlie stepped forward picking up her bag.

"Speaking of the party we better get ready, let's go girls." Karlie ordered as Katy followed quickly behind.

"Hey Taylor, don't let the popular girls change you." My mom told me quietly.

"They aren't changing me Mom." I replied before turning to follow them but she grabbed my wrist keeping me with her.

"You don't need to impress them. You have friends. You have Joe!" My Mom pointed out unhelpfully.

"I know, and Joe is still my best friend, I'm just making new friends." I shrugged and she sighed.

"Well those girls do seem really nice. Have fun at your party then." She concluded waving goodbye to me. 

After we were ready Karlie insisted that we needed to go food shopping before the Party so I ended up in the corner shop as Karlie and the others waited in the car, Olivia offered to come and help me, but i told her it was okay. 

"TAYLOR! Don't forget to buy Pringles!!!" Katy screamed from out the car.

"Yes Katy, which flavour?"

"SALT AND VINEGAR." She screeched as I picked the box up.

"Greetings and salutations. You want a slurpee with that?" I heard a familiar voice say. It was the boy from the yesterday.

"No thank you, I think i'm okay." I told him politely.

"That's like going to Macdonalds to order a salad. Slurpee is the signature dish of the house. Did you say cherry or lime?" He responded. Wow this guy really wants me to buy a Slurpee.

"Im sorry i don't like them that much. I'm Taylor Swift, by the way. Were you ever gonna tell me your name?" I said confidently.

"I'll end the suspense. Adam Wiles but people call me Calvin Harris." He said taking a sip of the Cherry slurpee he had in his hand.

"So what brings a Baudelaire-quoting badass like you here?" I asked him. I was curious.

"My dad's work. He owns a deconstruction company." Adam said shrugging. Jesus did this boy shrug a lot, was he just unsure about everything? He shrugged again. Evidently.

"Hey TAYLOR! Hurry up i'm hungry!" I heard Karlie shout from outside. Adam raised an eyebrow.

"I don't really like my friends." I shrugged. Great now i'm shrugging, must be catching.