CHAPTER SEVEN

"Dear Diary,
I think we're going steady. Mostly he's great, he cares, he loves me, but I gotta say his taste in music is awful, he's constantly playing some remix in his earphones and seriously it's just annoying at times. Oh and there's also the fact that lately he's killed off three of my classmates, God please have mercy on my soul. I mean they were only seventeen and i guess in a few years they might she's turned out good. Even Karlie. I guess now we'll never know.

"There's been a distinct lack of girls climbing through my bedroom window lately." I heard Adam say from
behind me. I groaned closing my diary and putting it back in my locker turning to face him.

"Yeah well take the hint." I snapped, ready to walk away, but he grabbed my wrist holding me firmly in place.

"Okay, I get it, you're mad-" he laughed. I don't understand how he can laugh about this?

"No, I don't think you do get it. "Ich Luge" bullets? You lied to me." I said seriously hoping he'd acknowledge that what he did was a proper dick move. If anything bis smile got a bit wider, as he inches closer to my face.

"You were lying to yourself. You wanted them dead too." he whispered in my ear.

"I did not." I argued

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!" I repeated now getting even more annoyed with him if that was possible.

"Did they make you cry?" He asked simply,

"Yes."

"Can they make you cry now?" He smiled.

"No. But you can."

"What is that I smell in the air? Tolerance? Inclusion? Love? You know, how often can you say it's a good day to live here? You're welcome, town." Adam smiled lazily, completely ignoring basically everything I just said.

"You don't have to be so smug about it." I muttered, refusing to even look at him.

"Your love keeps me humble. So who's next, Katy? She started that rumor.
I've taken the liberty of underlining meaningful passages in her copy of Moby Dick, if you know what I mean." Adam said laughing, and giving me a sinister wink, putting his hand on my shoulder, which I immediately shook off.

"No! No three people are dead, that's enough! This ends now." I told him sternly, now looking him right in the eye, my expression serious.

"Or what?" Adam laughed flashing me another grin.

"Or I'm breaking up with you."

It was like a blow to his stomach. His face fell, his smile quickly vanishing and being replaced by a dreadful frown, that made my shudder. He walked closer to me, until he was so close I could feel his breath on my cheek.

"You wouldn't dare." He whispered in my ear, strolling off, leaving me stood there frozen in my place. I knew I wouldn't dare, but I also knew I needed to find a way out of this.

(A/N this is a short chapter i'm sorry)