Harry James Potter and Christopher william Diggory

"Harry!

"Harry!....why are you dirty?" You said wiping the dirt off his face. You two have obviously been friends since you two first met. "It's nothing." He said. It was noticeable you had a small crush on him when you were 12. But he never thought of having a crush on you. He actually saw you like a sibling. Since he didn't have siblings. Of course you didn't know that. Till the end of second year. You heard him telling Ron that he saw you as a sibling. Which hurt you. Ended up making you cry.
But then came 3rd year. Where you confessed to Harry that you had liked him....
————————————————————
"I'm sorry...y/n. You know, I see you like a family..member that I've never had." Harry said, genuinely feeling bad. You had confessed to him in class.

"It's alright

"It's alright. Should of never even told you anyways. It's okay." You said. He didn't know what to do, so he just hugged you. That hug actually felt genuine, it didn't feel like that normal hug. Harry was hugging you tight. You knew he liked someone else. And her name was Cho.
————————————————————-
Those feelings of him liking Cho began fading away soon...when he realized how pretty and nice you were. You've always been his friend. But he had never thought of looking at you in that type of way. Till he rejected you. After he rejected you, you began respecting him...and distancing yourself from him. To not make him feel uncomfortable. Now because of that...you began meeting new people. You met this Hufflepuff boy. His brother was the popular pretty boy Cedric Diggory. Of course, he was the youngest brother. He had brown hair. Brown eyes. His name was Christopher William Diggory. He usually went by Chris. He would only people who he though  were special, call him special. Or Diggory of course. He was a huge flirt too. He would sometimes grab your hair, and twirl it. Technically playing with it during classes. Which made you fall for him. Harry noticed that. He at first thought he was just jealous because he saw himself as an "over protective brother." But he soon realized that he was jealous because he was beginning to have feelings for you. One time, he catched you and Chris alone in the classroom. Flirting. "To be honest..Even though you're in Gryffindor. You can sit at the Hufflepuff table. I know you like strawberries...so I can give you some. That's a reason you should sit with me." Said Chris. He said smiling. He then turned around. "Isn't that your friend?" He added.

 "Isn't that your friend?" He added

"I'm- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt." He said. "It's fine Harry." You said smiling. You looked at Chris. "Wait here." You said. Chris nodded. You called him William. Even though his name was Christopher. And people would call him Chris. So now we'll call him William. You stood up, and walked over to Harry. You grabbed his arm. And took him out of the classroom. "Well hello Harry. Why did you come into the classroom?" You said. "I'm sorry. I just really didn't mean to come." He said. "Gosh. It's fine!! Please, you've been through a lot of things....worse then interrupting someone. It's fine Harry. We're friends. Everything's okay." You said smiling. Treating him like he had once treated you. Like a friend. "Oh." He said. "Right how's Ron and Hermione?" You said putting your arm around him. Like a friend, playfully. "Spectacular?" He said. "Good.." you said now slowly moving your arm away. "I'll go back with William. Cedric Diggory's brother. Sure you've heard of him. Talk to you later Harry!" You said and ran back into the classroom.
————————————————————
(4th year)
"Ron. I think I like y/n." Harry said. "You mean, y/n our friend? Or another y/n?" Said Ron surprised. "No. Y/N. Our friend." He said. "Didn't you reject poor y/n?" Ron said. Harry nodded ashamed. "Harry...you'll have to deal with a heartbreak." Hermione said. "Why." He responded. "Because Cedric Diggory's brother, I think his name is Christopher. Or Chris. Doesn't matter.  He..likes y/n. I'm pretty sure they'll begin dating in 5th year.  They call themselves friends. But I've heard him, call y/n pretty.." Hermione said. "Hermione how come you don't know the boys name? Doesn't Y/N tell you about him. We're all friends. But your best friends with y/n." Said Ron. "Y/N. Doesn't tell me about him. I understand why y/n likes him. The boy has a silvertounge." Hermione said. "What's that?" Asked Ron. Hermione rolled her eyes. "Seriously? It means that the boy has a clever way of speaking. He's also handsome. I can't blame
Y/N." Hermione said. "Wow. Thanks Hermione. Helps a lot." Said Harry annoyed. "Bloody hell, Hermione. Go and find boys attractive somewhere else. It isn't helping Harry, can't you see? Anyways. Harry. I thought you liked Cho?" Said Ron. "Used too. I did in 3rd year. But it faded away. Now it's faded even more because Cho's dating Cedric diggory." Said Harry. "Wow. The diggory's really took your crushes. Cedric Diggory took Cho away from you. And...what's his name Hermione?" Asked Ron. "I think it's Christopher. Or William." Hermione said. "Well whatever. The point is. The Diggory's took away the people you like Harry." Said Ron. "That's not helping either, Ron." Said Harry. Now even more annoyed.