I've only got eyes for you.

You looked up while sitting down at the courtyard. You saw William...holding a flower..he was looking at you. So he meant to give it to you. Every month since you first met he would give a flower to you. But then a Gryffindor came up. You didn't think that William wasn't popular like his Older Brother Cedric diggory? Right? He is. He's like a second Cedric at Hogwarts. People who remembered his brother would also call him Cedric Jr. He didn't like being called that though. "Chris! Hi! Can I tell you something!" The girl said. "Not right now. I have somewhere to go to." He said. "Where?" She asked. "With the person I'm dating." He said. He walked over to you. "Here's the flower." He said. Smiling. "You've given this flower to me loads of times this month!" You said. "I know.." he said. William's always been kind. He always invited you to come to his home. And by home I mean, his home was coincidently was a whole mansion. Have I mentioned he was rich, and comes from a rich family? That's really wealthy?!! They even wear rich clothes. Yeah I haven't. One time he invited you to his home. When you two were 14....
————————————————————
"Pretend that you're dating me. My family thinks we're dating...so you have too." He said in a letter.
"Alright!!" You responded.
————————————————————
"Christopher!!!! Y/N!!! Is here! Son!!" Said his Mother. She had been wearing an elegant white dress. You were in her living room. "Please open the door! Dear!" she told her maid nicely. The woman seemed actually very nice. You were waiting in the sofa. Everything smelled nice. The mansion was huge. Pretty sure it was a castle. He was waiting for the maid to open the door.
Once the maid open the door. You saw him wearing his blue shirt. He walked inside and smiled. "I'll leave you two alone.." said his Mom. And walked away. William sat next to you. "Hold my hand." He said. "Why?" You asked. "To make it more believable." He said as an excuse. "But your mother isn't here?" You said. "But...our servants are." Her said. "Also, William. How come Your father isn't here? Mr. Diggory." You asked. "Well...here's the deal y/n. Me and Cedric are half siblings...my mum. Isn't Cedric's mother. We share the same dad. But our mothers aren't together with our father anymore...obviously. I've never told anyone so don't tell anyone." he said. "Oh...I won't." you said. You noticed he was holding your hand very tightly. "Nice thing you're wearing. Never seen you wear that. It's nice." you said. "You think it's nice?" He said. "It's a nice color." You said. He gave you that smile. "Thanks!" He said. William was also straight forward to you. "You'll be staying here for a couple of days right? So might as well...bring you to my room." He said. "Pardon me? Your room? Won't I be staying at a guest room?" You said. "No silly. You're staying in my room." He said. "But William..." you said looking around at this huge place. "You live in a whole mansion...or castle. Don't you have a guest room?" You asked. "Of course. But I'd prefer for you to sleep in my room. It's better taken care of.." he said. You obviously wanted to go to his room. But you tried to not make it obvious that you wanted to go there. "Y/N. Please." He said. "Fine." You said. He smiled. "Follow me" he said. He placed the bag he was holding down. "Here...we walk differently. We don't walk like we normally do. Alright? You hold onto my arm." He said. "Okay?" You said.
You both began walking to wherever his room is. Which took a long time...

 Which took a long time

"It's nice...here. You know? It's calm. Here." He said. He took you to his room. It was huge. It had a large bed. "If you feel uncomfortable-"
"No it's fine. I'm comfortable." You said. "Really? It doesn't matter if we sleep on the same bed?" He said. "Yeah it's fine. We trust each other. Right?" You asked. He nodded. "Of course." He said. "The maids had brought your, suitcases. I'll go ahead and grab my bag and move it somewhere else..." he said. "Oh..yeah." You said. He walked out of the room. He closed the door. Leaving you alone. Before he left. He gave one look at the door and smiled.

"This is going to turn our great

"This is going to turn our great....y/n's in my room...just— when will y/n and I actually date?" He thought.