Romantic Lover

William stood there. Silent. You pushed Frank away, and wiped your lips. You slapped him. "Fuck off!!!! I'm telling William, you did this once he comes! Oh he'll be so mad!-
"I'm already here. Don't act innocent y/n." William said, in a quavering voice. He was holding a rose. "Innocent?" You said. William looked at Frank. "You're not my friend anymore. Frank. You're a fake friend. Shouldn't have never become friends with you!" William said. William dropped the rose. And ran towards Frank. He tackled him. He Punched him. Hard. Frank began bleeding. You had to call Dumbledore immediately, you ran inside. You got to the great hall. Told Professor Mcgonagall instead, and she told Professor Dumbledore. You went back to the courtyard. These two were still fighting. "IDIOT!" William yelled. Mcgonagall had brought two Hufflepuff boys with her to separate them. When they got separated. William only had a bloodied nose. A scratch on his cheek. But...Franklin, he had a purple eye. Lip was bleeding. Scratches all over his face. "WHY WOULD YOU TWO DO THAT!" William yelled almost crying. "Two?? Two??! How dare you not believe me! I didn't kiss him on purpose! He kissed me!! He did this on purpose! Why would I kiss someone else?!" You said. "I don't know?!! But I saw you!! You both kissed! Betrayers!" William yelled. "Franklin! You knew! I loved y/n! And you DID THAT!" William yelled again. "Take the boys away." Dumbledore told the two Hufflepuff boys. They got points taken off Hufflepuff.
You felt guilty when trying to fall asleep. You know it hadn't been your fault but it still hurt you imagine William crying because he thought you cheated on him on purpose. You also cried at the thought of it.
The next day. You had gone to William's dormitory to see if he was there. He left the door open, you checked inside. And he wasn't there. You didn't expect him now, to be anywhere else. You went to the old same classroom, you slowly walked there in order to not make any footsteps noises. Because if William knew you were coming. He would of sure left. When you walked inside the classroom, William looked at you. And his eyes were red. Really red. His eyes became instantly watery though. You closed the door. When it would usually be open when you and him would come here. He was holding the rose he had dropped yesterday, but it seemed to have been stepped on.
"What are you here for." He said. "Why won't you believe me." You said. "Probably it's because I saw you kissing with him? What else?" He said. "I. Didn't. Kiss. Him. He. Kissed. Me. How is it hard to understand?!! Damn it!" You said. "Why should I believe you!?" He said. "I now have my heart broken because of you!! You kissed someone else. When you supposedly love me!" He added. "You should believe me because, I've always liked you? Why would I kiss someone else!?" You said. "Probably because you were tired of me. Weren't you?" He suggested. "You're not boring?" You said. "Then why kiss him? Why kiss my friend. Huh?" Said William. "I didn't kiss him! He kissed me!!" You said. "Piss off! I don't want to be friends with you! We're done! Y/N!" He said now actually crying. He stood up. "I was planning on giving this rose to you!!" He dropped it again. And stepped on it. But he now destroyed it. "Not anymore though. Now will you leave. Please." William said. "All I'll say..now. Is that. I never would even cheat on you, willingly. If you want to believe that, then fine. Believe it. But I still have feelings for you. I always have, since I was 13. I fell for you the first time you walked inside this exact same classroom!" You said. You stood there silent. For 3 more seconds. Until you walked out. You closed the door behind you. That's when you began to cry. You and him weren't together anymore, and that was it.
————————————————————
*few hours later* William had spent the rest of his day missing classes. And spending it in the old classroom crying. He had sat back down on the old chair near the old desk. He finally decided to leave, but he got stopped by Hermione granger. "Are you William? Or Christopher." Said Hermione. William nodded silently. "You're y/n's lover. Aren't you?
Y/N told me a lot about you-"
"I WAS y/n's love interest. Not anymore." Said William. "Why? What happened." Asked Hermione. William went on to tell Hermione what happened. While you were in your room crying and feeling upset about the fact that you and William were no longer together. Since, William gave Hermione his POV. He sided with him. She didn't believe you. As if you needed her to believe you.
But what if, William and Hermione pretended to be together...just to make you mad. And get revenge for something that wasn't even your fault? It would make sense if these two did actually get together. After all they're both smart. William has a silvertounge. He's great at convincing people, and persuading people. He's clever.
Hermione's smart. But she's bossy.