And hes thinking of you

You were walking down the hallway, slowly thought. Still upset. You were planning on threatening. You saw William walked by with Hermione. Holding hands. And you wanted to slap William and Hermione when you saw them. You felt helpless. You watched them and you couldn't separate them. They were together? Why would Hermione do that to you. Harry didn't like you anymore he actually liked Cho now. So he actually felt bad for you and was mad at Hermione once he found out. So was Ron.
William's POV: I was holding hands with Granger. It didn't feel right. But I did it so y/n could feel the pain that I went through once I saw Frank and (her/him/them etc) kiss. I don't believe y/n. I saw Franklin, kiss y/n. And he told me that, y/n asked him to kiss (her/ him/them etc.) and then y/n's saying that he kissed (him/her/ them etc.) without even asking for (her/his/their etc.) permission. Now I don't know what to believe. So I chose to just break up with y/n. And it's unbelievable that Franklin still goes to Hogwarts even after what had happened. Is he not embarrassed? But now when I'm with Hermione. Pretending to be in a relationship. I spend time thinking about when we were 13.
————————————————————
*2 years ago previously*
"Why don't you like me?!" Asked William. "Because we just met." You said, lying. Of course you liked him. "Yeah, like a month ago." He said. While you were about to walk to the door the leave the same old classroom. "So?" You said. "Oh please!!!! Like me! I'm very flirty. I don't understand why you don't have a crush on me?" He said. 13 year old William was very flirty, and acted like a kid would. Playful and innocent. 14 year old William was shy. And 15 year old William was bold. And jokingly rude. "Why should I?" You said. He made you stopped walking by standing infront of you preventing you to move on. "Because...I'm funny?" He said. "No you're not." You said. "Yes I am? I make everyone laugh?" He said. "Everyone laughs at you. Not with you." You said. "Now will you let me leave." You said. "I bet you'll want to kiss me when we're older." He said. "Kiss you? You? No thanks. Keep dreaming, William." You said. "Promise you'll never break my heart!" He said. "And that we'll be friends for ever." he added. "Okay then." You said. "You promise me?" He said pointing at you. You nodded. "Yeah sure we'll be friends forever-"
"You cross your heart!" He said, still pointing at you. You crossed your heart, like he said so. And so did he. He smiled. "Good. You can leave." He said. And he moved. "Thanks, meet you next Saturday and Sunday." You said. He nodded. And you left.
————————————————————
(Back to the present)
Bet everyone hates me now that I'm with Granger rather then y/n... if they only knew that y/n broke my heart. And cheated on me. Seriously. They'll feel more sympathy for me if they knew so. Granger let go off my hand. Once she saw y/n walking up to me.
Back your POV: "how dare you. Date Granger. My friend? Right after we broke up. Do you not love me anymore or something!!??" You said. "Let's not forget that you broke my heart. So I'm now breaking yours." He said. "How immature. Clearly you can't listen. I never wanted to kiss Franklin. He kissed me!!! Christopher!! But out of all the people you chose to date. You chose Granger? My friend!?" You said. William nodded. You slapped him. "You'll see your wrong!!" You said. "You broke your promise, by kissing someone else." He said. Touching his cheek. You left his left cheek red. "What promise?" You said. "Did you forget? The promise we made 2 years ago? That we'll be friends forever?" He said. "Oh." You said. "Then I guess....you broke the promise!" You said. "I wasn't the one kissing someone else!" He said. "For Gods sake Christopher Diggory!! I didn't WANT TO KISS FRANKLIN!!" You yelled. He remained silent. You walked away angry.
————————————————————
A few hours later. You chose to go the Gryffindor common room and confront Hermione Granger. "Hermione Granger. Why would you do such a thing." You said. She stood up, she had been sitting down on the sofa. Near the fireplace. "Do what. Exactly?" She asked. "Date William?! You know I love him!" You said. "He said you cheated on him." She said. "No i did not?! I'd never do such a thing. Franklin, kissed me?! I never meant to kiss him? Franklin told me...that William was going to meet me at the courtyard. At 6pm? I assume he invited him too!!" You said. "Franklin? By Frank? Who's you mean? William's friend?" She said. "Obviously?" You said. She stood there silent. "What." You said. "I shouldn't have done that." She said. "You shouldn't have done what?" You asked. "Sorry." She said. "Huh?" You said. "I've messed up!!!" She said panicking. "Hermione Granger! What are you talking about tell me?!!! Damn it?!" You yelled. "You told me that this Frank kid William talked about. Is the Franklin you're talking about?" She said. You nodded. "Yes, why?" You said. "Does this Franklin kid have green eyes. And is he in Hufflepuff?" She said. "YES?" You said. "I didn't think that the Franklin I heard showing off that he just kissed you to ruin William's relationship. Was the same Frank, William was talking about!" She said. "Are you stupid? aren't you supposed to be smart?" You said. You didn't understand her but it probably made sense in her head. "At what time were you supposed to meet him?" She asked. "6 PM. Frank told me, right when I was walking out of class." You told her. "Weird. Because, William told me that Frank, friend, told him to meet him at the courtyard. Specifically at 6:01 PM. And he also mentioned to him, to not be late....I know what he was trying to do. Now!" She said. "I'm sorry! For pretending, to date William!" She added and ran up to her dorm. "Pretending?" You thought. You didn't understand what she was saying.  Or what she was planning on doing.