Night

It was already night time...You two had gone to stay inside a forest.

You two had gone to stay inside a forest

"I don't understand why....you're mad at me. I mean..." he said. "I saved your life." He added. "We could of died, Christopher." You said. "And we'll most likely get expelled from Hogwarts now..." you said. "Don't say that." He said. "Well...it's most likely true. So we might as well deal with it." You said.
*few minutes later*

"Can we kiss." He suggested out of no where. You looked at him. "What?" You said. Now that both of you had just turned 15. He was more bold. "I said...can't we kiss? We've kissed before..." he said.
You looked away. "Y/N." He said and sat up. "You' can't deny the fact that you like me." He added, now smiling. "I wish to be 13 again.." you said. "Why, because we were just friends?...who flirted, of course. Can't forget that." He said. "Christopher." You said. "What." He said. "Will you be quiet at least for 5 minutes if I kiss you?" You said. He smiled. "I'll gladly be quiet." William said. "Great." You said. "And— before we kiss. Why do you want to kiss?" You asked. "Isn't it obvious?.." he said, and looked at your lip before kissing you. He leaned closely. And kissed you. It lasted 15 seconds. You backed away from him. "You obviously totally..enjoyed my kissed. Didn't you?" He said. You grabbed a stick from the ground and threw it at him. "You promised me you would be quiet for 5 minutes..." you said. He nodded and did remain quiet for 5 minutes. "The 5 minutes are done." He said. "Can we kiss again?" He added. "Thats enough kisses....don't you think?" You said. "If you say so." He said.
————————————————————
(Back to the present) after all the Hogwarts students left Hogsmeade. You went back to Hogwarts of course. You and William weren't together on your way there though...
Now a month Later. It was time to go to Hogsmeade again. But before I tell you what happens at Hogsmeade. We have to go back to the exact same day in which William gave you the flower and Harry spoke to him. But minutes previously before William gave you the flower...you and him had a conversation. About the annoying girl, Clara. Without you even knowing.
————————————————————
"Where were you taking me, again?" You said.

 "funny

.. "funny. It's somewhere...here.. really." He said. "Better be quick, honestly." You said. "No thanks." He said. "William! You know I have to go somewhere.." you said. "Don't mention it. Anymore. I get it. You have to go somewhere here, in Hogsmeade. He grabs a broomstick. "What now." You said. "Doesn't matter. Anyways...there's this, girl who keeps annoying me. Ever since I was a kid—"
"Why do I need to know about this girl, you're talking about." You said. He rolled his eyes and grabbed a flower.
"Want a flower?"
————————————————————
(Now again, let's go back to the present)
He stopped walking while holding hands with you. He smiled. "Can I go with a friend? Just saw him."He asked nicely. "A friend?" You said. He nodded. "I've told you before I have a friend in Hufflepuff too. His name's Frank. You Stupid one." He said and smiled.  "Yeah go ahead. Dummy." You said. "Thanks." He said and walked over to his friend.
William's POV: I felt bad for leaving y/n alone at Hogsmeade for the first time. But it didn't matter, since y/n went with Hermione Granger. I've heard  she's a smart girl.
"Is that-"
"It's y/n, Frank." William said. "OooO really? How funny." Frank said. Frank, left Hogwarts in 3rd year. Which explains why he hasn't met you. He WAS in Hufflepuff. "Why don't you present me to y/n?" Frank said. "No." William said. "We're friends, silly." Frank said. He had blonde hair. Green eyes. "So? You're not meeting y/n." William said.
"Y/N's pretty-"
"And I'm dating y/n. Just reminding you." Said William. "Gosh. I know. Relax. Christopher." Said Frank. "I'm relaxed." William said. "You're not acting relaxed though." said Frank. "Let's just- let's just walk, Chris." Frank added and they both began walking. "What do you think about y/n?" Asked William. "By how your smiling when you talk about y/n to me. I think y/n's someone good for you. Unlike Clara, you've told me she's annoying? Right?" Said Frank. William nodded. "Okay then." Frank said. "How long have you known y/n, again?" Frank asked. "Almost 2 years? Why?" Asked William. "Nothing. Just curious." Said Frank. "Oh.." said William.
If I have to be honest, I found it weird that Frank acted like this. Y/N's mine. Not his. Girls says he's handsome. I don't see it. Frank's not really my best friend. He's just my friend. I think I rather just think about how me and y/n first met. It makes me smile everytime I think about it. Anyways. I'm not jealous....not at all...I don't get jealous. I'm just protective. So if I sound jealous, I'm not. Frank's just really weird. Might as well make y/n stay away from him. What if he steals y/n away? What a trashy friend. If he does ever do that. (Which I hope not) I'll throw a punch. You can't blame me if I ever do, do that. I'm just 15. In love, okay? I'm not 13, who has a crush.