With my feelings on fire, i guess i'm a bad liar.

13 year old William.
"I don't like you." He said. "Really? You suddenly don't like me? After declaring your love for me a week ago?" You said. "Shut up. It's not funny." He said. "You confessed to me that you like me. And I'll lie to anyone who asks me if you like me or not." You said. "I don't like you. End of conversation." He said. "Who do you like then?" You said. "Someone." He said. "Can I meet this person named someone. Soon? Or are you a scared little baby?" You said. A few seconds later. He looked at you in the eye. "Will you please not look at me like that." You said. "I'm not looking at you like that because I like you? Or something?" He said. "William. Who looks at a person like that?" You said. "Someone who's stupid." He said. "So you're stupid?" You said.  "Want to make another promise, y/n?" He said. "Alright then." You said. He smiled. "Good....you promise me again, that you won't call me stupid. Cross your heart!!" He added. You crossed your heart. "I won't, I promise." You said. "Great so never call me stupid again." He said. "William. I'll most likely forget this promise. And I'll most likely call you stupid again." You said. "I bet you that we'll be making out when we're older, because You obviously like me." He said randomly to annoy you. "You wish. Christopher." You said. "I know it'll happen" he said and got very close to you. "No it won't." You said and backed away. "And anyway why are you telling me that? If you don't like me?" You said. "Because I'm just reminding you." He said.  "Never remind me again." You said. "Listen...to me y/n. I know you want to kiss me." He whispered. "No i don't. Stop acting ridiculous. William." You whispered back. "Why are you whispering?" He whispered. "Because you're whispering." You whispered. "No I'm not." He said in his normal voice. But then he got a voice crack. "Aw..William's going through puberty." You said. "Be quiet." He said. "No thanks." You said. "You're also such a bad liar. It's obvious you like me..by the way." You added. "No I don't." He said. "You even use my phrases." You said. "Copycat." You added. "Just...be quiet. For at least a minute. Y/N. You're being annoying." He said. "Look who's talking." You said. "Bloody hell, Will you stop acting like that." He said. "Like what?" You said. "Like a kid." He said. "We're 13." He added. "Are you trying to act wicked?" You asked. He didn't answer me "You...are so confusing William. But alright. I'll listen to your ridiculous orders, of acting like a teenager." You said.
————————————————————
Back to the present again. 15 year old William and you.
"You know how it felt. You were there." He said. You nodded. "We should talk about something else. And not sad stud..." He said and began smiling. "What is it." You said. "Can we kiss?.." he asked. Looking at you in the eye. "Are you really still asking that?" You said. "Of course I am." He said. He looked at your lips. And then back at you in the eye. "No...not right now." You said jokingly. He nodded, as saying "oh okay." He said. You pulled him close by the shirt. He leaned in for a kiss, and began kissing you like always. Your lips began touching again...there were kissing noises too. Your heart was moving rapidly. Since he began kissing your neck. And then back on your lips. He was really kissing you. You were kissing slowly. I don't think any of you imagined making out..ever like this. "Students?" Said Professor Mcgonagall. Both of you went red. And I mean red. You slowly backed away from each other...and looked at Professor Mcgonagall. "You're supposed to be in the great hall." Said Professor Mcgonagall. "Um— yeah..yeah..sure we were just actually going to go there. Professor." Said William. "Yeah.. we were just doing something before we went there." You said. "You mean you were snogging?" Said Professor Mcgonagall. You both nodded. "Yeah. But we'll leave." Said William. "It's alright.....I've seen you when you were younger. When you were 11. When you two didn't meet yet." She said. "Diggory. You're just like Cedric. Your older brother..." said Professor Mcgonagall smiling. William nodded. "You can go.." she said. William took your hand again, and  began, walking. "That was embarrassing.." he whispered. "I know." You said. "Can't waiting to do that again." He said. You let go of his hand and elbowed him. "Ow? What is wrong with you." He said. You smiled. "We can't do those types of Stuff out in the hallways do you understand?" You said. "So you do like it?" Said William smiling. "...okay yes I do." You said. "Good to know." He said.