5th year

You were at Hogsmeade.

"Want a flower?" Said William

"Want a flower?" Said William. "Stop it. With that..." you said, but still accepted it. Harry was watching this far away though. "Thanks for accepting it." He said smiling. "No problem." You said. You smelt the flower. "Well that's nice." You said. "I know." He said. "Has anyone ever told you that you like to flirt a lot?" You asked. "Of course...I take it as a compliment. Everyone tells me I'm handsome. Which is obviously the truth because you can't deny the that....it is." He said now getting closer to you. You backed away. "Alright...William. Well thank you for the flower. And I'll go ahead and leave." You said. "Why haven't you called me Christopher yet?" He said. "No..it just doesn't sound right." You said. "But that's my name." He said confused. "Talk to you later!!" You said, and walked away.

"Y/N's

"Y/N's...so...gosh I can't even describe y/n. Is that how much I like y/n??" He thought. He turned his back until he felt a tap. "What's your name?" Asked Harry.

"Huh?" He said

"Huh?" He said. "You were Cedric's younger brother right?" Asked Harry. "Yeah.." William said. "And you're Harry Potter. Y/N's best friend...don't understand why you two are so distant. Y/N. Missed you...I mean y/n's your friend still— right?" Asked William. Harry nodded. "Oh.." he said. "Well you've obviously heard of me too have you?" William added he shook Harry's hand. "Yes. And You're like your older brother..." Harry said. "Yes..." William said in a sad tone. "Before my Brother was killed by....you-know-who. He told me, he thought you were a very good person for telling him. About the first task. I appreciate, you helping him...." William said. "I think he was a very good student." Said Harry. William nodded sadly. Not smiling. "Right. So how can I help you?" He asked. "I wanted to buy..one of the flowers." Asked Harry. "Oh okay!...which one do you want..." William asked. "The white one...over there!" Said Harry. He pointed at it. William took it and gave it to him. Harry paid him. And left. So far that was the only good interaction Harry had with him for the first time.
————————————————————