Baby if i had a time machine i'd go back to 1993

(Note: the title for this chapter is an actual line from a song by Willow. And it's such a coincidence that 1993, is the year you were in 3rd year, in the story. One ALSO says 1983) You noticed how he wasn't coming yet. You grabbed your wand..just incase you needed it. You walked out...but he was walking back. "Y/N?" He said. "You took a long time." You said. "Oh right sorry." He said.

The lights turned off

The lights turned off..the power went out. "Did the power just went off?" You asked. William nodded. "Yeah. That isn't really supposed to happen." He added. "Lumos Maximo" you said. "Now we have light...we'll just leave." You told him. You both were walking out of the home.

"We have to-"He looked forward

"We have to-"
He looked forward. And saw his Mother and a girl you didn't recognize. "Shit." He said. He grabbed your hand, and pulled you. "Just run.." he said, and you both went back Inside. You both ran back to his room. He opened the door. And locked it. "You remember that girl we just saw?!" He said, exhausted. "Yes!" He said.  "That's the annoying girl! Her names Clara. I think she saw us...before. I'm not sure. We have to  just show ourselves. But we might as well just run..." And grabbed your hand. He opened the door to his room, and ran out. But it was too late. When both of you were running, thorough the hallway in the dark. He let go of your hand.. "Christopher!" His mother said. "Mother." He said.

 "Why are you here with

"Why are you here with...y/n? dear?" She said. "I- I just came....to visit. My lovely Mother....with y/n. But you weren't here so we just...we just chose to stay." He said. "But we were heading out anyways...." he added. "Really?" She said. "Yeah.." he said. "Who's y/n?" The girl asked. "Shut up." William said. "Clara. Dear. Please leave....I've already thanked you for telling me about Christopher being here..." his mother said. "So it was YOU!! CLARA! You snitch!!" Said William. Clara, gave you a dirty look and walked away. "Mother...I'll go ahead..and change...y/n's going to come with me." He said and took your hand. You both ran ran back to his room. But now it isn't to hide. It's just for him to change. He changed shirts, yes infront of you. But that's all. He didn't change his pants. They were still the other ones. "We're going back to Hogsmeade...it's not too far." He said.
————————————————————
He had changed back into the same exact thing he wore before. The white suit. He also wore that the first time you both saw each other on the train for this year, 5th year. Anyways. Now when you arrived to Hogsmeade, you arrived differently.
"I absolutely hated this ride." You said. "Calm down..it's fine." He said.