What a sight for sore eyes

*back to the present*
"want to come by? By my home?" He said. "When we go to Hogsmeade? We can escape and go there!" He said. "Yeah, sure." You said. You both kissed. Everyone saw this...this news of you two kissing. Spread quickly around Hogwarts. Now, Harry knew. He had no right to be mad at you for kissing the person you were dating...
————————————————————
"Why are you kissing Christopher?" Harry asked. "Because we're dating! Why Harry?.." you asked, pretending to act oblivious. "No..nothing." He said. "Harry. We're just Friends. You rejected me." You said. "...." he remained silent. He got the message, you didn't like him. But you obviously told William. He wasn't happy about it either.
————————————————————
"He did that?!!" He said, after you told him about what Harry did. "Yes." You said. "Wasn't he supposed to be one of my brothers good friends he had?" Asked William. "Where's, Potter." He said. "Drop it. William." You said. "Fine. I won't do anything." He said and crossed his arms. You and him were in the old classroom again, like always. "Please, give me your hand. Y/N." He said smiling. He reached out for your hand. You grabbed his hand. "Now I'll...just.." and he kissed your hand. "Wow, it's not your first time being a gentleman." You said. "I know." He said, and looked up. He didn't let of your hand. "Remember when 2 heated ago when I would flirt with you in class?" He said. "Yeah!!! But pretty sure you would flirt with other people too." You said. "Dunno, I don't remember...I think I did. We still didn't really talk, but I did begin liking you...." he said.
————————————————————
Escaping Hosgmeade to go to his home.
"Great...so now that we're here...we might as well just  go in." He said.
*few minutes later*

"Last time I was here you were wearing different types of clothes

"Last time I was here you were wearing different types of clothes....and you're wearing what you wore the first time I saw you on the train for this year." you said. "I was forced to wear them you lunatic." He said.  He looked around. "Let me show you something, now that my mother isn't even in here.." he said and grabbed your hand. 
————————————————————
He took out a book out of a drawer, and gave it to you. "Read it while I'm outside....alright? Now, don't tell me what you think of it. Just read it. It's something I've been writing..about...that's important to me." He said.

"Before you go, wherever you're going to go

"Before you go, wherever you're going to go. What's it about?" You asked.

 What's it about?" You asked

"Just...just read it. Okay?.." he said. And stood up, he walked to the window and left to stand on the roof. While you read it.

You didn't think it was I'm talking about how much he had liked you when you were 13

You didn't think it was I'm talking about how much he had liked you when you were 13...you thought it was just some drawings or something. You didn't expect it to be something about romance. Teenage romance. To be specific. It was a diary. You never imagined someone like him would have one. But it would make sense, since he said he's lonely most of time. It would be boring if he didn't do anything all the day.
"Christopher William Diggory, June 3rd 1993"
————————————————————-
"Today, I met y/n. I think that's their name. I like it. Anyways, I think they're pretty. Didn't expect us to be the same age. But who cares? I think I should stop flirting with people because I might be interested in y/n. I don't think we'll start dating. Since we just met each other. Can you imagine if we did? It would be so weird...to date someone. I'm 13...not 15 or 16. But what if we're not friends by the time we're 15. That'll be absolutely horrible because by then I won't probably have a chance to ask them out. IF we're interested in each other. But there's a slight chance y/n'll probably like me. People call me handsome. Although I'm a kid. So I might still be even more handsome by the time I'm 15...I bet."
*you flipped to the next page*

"Christopher William Diggory, June 17th 1993"
————————————————————
"Y/N. And I have gotten to know each other more. We always meet in that old classroom on The Weekends to talk to each other. Y/N says Harry Potter rejected (her/him/them.) could you imagine rejecting Y/N?!!! Y/N?!!! I would of never done that if I were Potter. He's so stupid for doing that. He just lost someone great? And yes, yes, I do like y/n. I won't lie. I do think I have a small crush. I won't tell anyone but you...oh, also the annoying girl is back..she keeps saying I like her?! And I don't?! I don't like a spoiled brat. Who acts like everyone should treat her like a queen.."
You read the whole diary. All he wrote about was only about you and that "annoying girl." You didn't know who she was. Everything he wrote about you was nice, he would call you "pretty" "beautiful" "wonderful."
"Are you done reading it?" He said coming in. You closed the book. "Yeah." You said smiling. You gave it to him. "Who's that annoying girl?" You asked. "Someone." He said. And placed the book back in the old drawer. He looked at you with those eyes. You knew what he wanted to do. Which was kiss. He pulled you closer to him by holding your hands and pulling you towards him, and he leaned in for a kiss. You both began kissing. Lips were touching like last time. It was very gentle.
Williams POV: i felt happy...that I was now kissing y/n again. I actually felt butterflies in his stomach. I held y/n's hand tighter. I obviously didn't want to let go. My 13 self would probably be dreaming about this moment. And it was actually happening. We were kissing again. I think this is our fourth time kissing. The first time was when were 14. And the second time was when we jumped out of a train and then spent time together in a forest. The third time was our last kid...now this is Kurt fourth kiss. But, it was more of a making out kiss. We were both standing very close to each other. We went from being friends..to be lovers. I guess. Although, it was expected that we would get together. I mean have you seen the way I look at y/n? I couldn't possibly keep my feelings in? Can I? I'll always respect y/n...But I won't let y/n be with Harry. I'm sorry. Our lips broke apart. The kiss ended. That was our first time snogging. Basically making out. I just can't let y/n figure out who this annoying girl is...
Back to your POV: "you know, I think— we can  go ahead." He said and smiled, he left the room... you looked back at the diary and wondered who was this girl he was talking about. He had mentioned that she was clingy. Even though they've never dated. He described her as having brunette hair. And black eyes. Might it be the girl he wanted to talk to you about a month ago? He said she wears a bunch of white and pink dresses. Short dresses. He said she dyed her hair black now. He said she doesn't go to Hogwarts. She's a muggle. She's a family friend of his. She doesn't know about magic.