Chapter 1 part 2 (Good Morning)

Authers note:
Every chatpter will have a part to with ringos pov as part 1 and one of the boy's povs as part two so in this chapter we will see edds pov ftom part 1.
Thx and enjoy.

Edd's P.O.V:
I didnt have the best sleep last night, i dont know why i just had a weird fealing.
Eventuly i was able to get some shut eye but a cupple hours later i woke up.
Eh it dosent mater i might as well make breakfast.
I got outa bed and got dressed.
Then headed to the kitchen to prepare somthing.
Once i got there and opened the fridge i noticed we were low and groceries.
Odd i thought tord and matt went shoping two days ago....

FlAsH bAcK~

At the store.
OMG"said matt,
What."tord said.
THERES A WHOLE TRUCK FILLED WITH MIRORS.matt said,
That dosent seem very safe..... HEY matt come back HERE.
"Matt running tword truck"
MATT BE CARFULY THE FLOOR'S W....
*Slip*
*Crashes into truck*
Tord:....et.
Matt:MY FACE"
worker 1: HEY U BROKE THE MIRORS.
Truck driver:OMG SERIOUSLY WE PUT A WET FLOOR SIGN FOR A REASON.
worker 2:YOUR PAYING FOR THAT.
Tord: oh no...uhhhh
Matt lets go.
Matt:Ok...
*running away to car*
worker 1:COME BACK HERE"
worker 2:KIDS THESE DAYS.

*flashback over*

Back to edds p.o.v
Eh i guess we will go shoping after breakfast.
Now what to make oh what to make.
Ah i know.
I take out some raw bacon and start cooking it.
BOO!
I heard matt yell as i jumped in suprise while quickly taking my hand away from the pan to not make a mess with spilling the bacon.
Edd:matt don't scare me like that.
Matt:awh cmon it was funny you should have seen the look on your face.
Edd:sigh* just sit down foods almot done.
Matt:ok
I continued making foos while matt at down and edmired himself int his miror.
How many of those does he have.
After a cuple more minutes  i could here the small patter of paws walk behinde me. Of corse like every morning she seemes to say good morning with her usual mews and meows. Sadly i couldent pet her while i was cooking. I could hear matt great her as well but it seemed that ringo did'nt notice him because i could here her hiss.
After that i didnt pay much attention to anything because i was focused on cooking.
One by one the all woke up and sat down for breakfast after i finiahed making food they served themselves as i put out ringos kibble.
While every one was eatimg i notices ringo run over to to the window.
Not suprised as thats what cats do but after a little bit i could here a car alarm go of along with a tree braking and crash noise and another car alarm.
I could here dogs and cat barking and hissing at the noise but ringo juat seemed to watch it happen. Insted of hissing with the others cats.
I guess i realy did train her well.
All of is ran over and looked out the window as the noise sounded veey close.
I stared a bit in suprise and then ran outside being followed by tord, tom, then matt.
I could see that a tree had fallen ontop of tom's car as i heard him cursing alot and pulling his hair.
As for matt he just stared at the broken rear view mirros in teror. Tord well he didnt seem to care much he just silently giggled to the sight and the rage ing tom.
I just examimd the tree amd tried to see what had happend.
It looked like some car had crashes into the tree causeing it to be knoked down and fall ontop of tom's car.
Well it seemed that who ever crashes into the tree drove away but i knew who ever caused this would have been caught on the street cams.
After a while tom seemed to calm a bit and head inside to finish his breakfast. Matt seemed to also notice as.he followed him inside.
Tord was laffing up a storm, i had to snap him back into reality.
After that we were all inside finishing up our breakfast.
Edd:so after this tord matt we should head to the store and get more foodthe fridge ia competely empty.
And tom u can stay here and call the inaurance company.
Tord gave a little giggle when i mentiond the insurance company.
Tord: are you sure we.can leave tom home alone. *Sniker*
I could see tom give tord a quick death glare.
Edd:yes tord im sure.
After every one finished we headed to the door as tom just sat on the couch.
We would take my car to go shoping.
I could see that ringo was a little confused by what we were doing so i just patted her head and gave a sorta goodbye signal and pointed to the couch meaning stay.
I walked to the car and started it as matt and tord went in the back seats.
I could see ringo watching us leave like she usely would when i leave.
I waves goodbye and drove off giving one last look over at the destroyed car.

Authers note:
i hope u enjoyed good bye and ill see u at chapter 2.

Word count: 928