Chapter 2 (part 2) The Break In

Note:i have no idea whos pov to do in this so i made an alternative were some how we can kinda see edd matt and tom pov at the same time while only being on toms pov.
Ok enjoy.

Tom's P.O.V:
When they left, the last sounds i could here was the sound of the car driving away, after that it was silent.
Though i was not used to silence but only chaos,
That says alot about me dont it. Ringo seemed to like the silence. I guess shes used to it because shes a cat.
Meaning she stays awake at night. Well speaking of Ringo, she fell asleep.
So quickly jeez that window realy be hitten diffrent.
Better put her bed by the window before she does it herself, i laffed to myself.
Wow i guess i drifted of the topic.
I continued to scroll through the insurence website.
I realy need to get a better company, this is way to complicated for my smoll brain.
This is to boring.
So... ima just sleep.
1....2....3 snap gn
I just fell asleel.

Note:im trying to put as much comady as posible.

Suddenly i woke up to the sound of a loud cat screech.
Wtf ringo never screems that loud unless matt acsidently pulls her fur.
I quickly got up to see what had happend.
Though instint regret getting up that quick as it made my head hurt.
When i looked over i could barly see what happend as ringo just pounced on me.
She seemed to grip on me with her claws. I quickly picked her up so she would stop.
I looked up at at the kitchen just to be in pure shoke to see a 3 people staring at me.
Who were they i had no idea and at this point i didnt care as the started walking "tord" me...
heheh.. ok tom thats enough jokes for today.
I jumped back in shock, hitting my back to the wall.
I was completly cornerd.
I was terified and trembled in fear.

Authers note:WHY THIS SO HARD TO WRITE WOTH OUT CRYING AND CRINGING EEEEEEP.

I felt a little weird and a had a small pain shoot though my head. I felt like i waa in a trance of pain as time had stoped. I quickly got outa the trance.
One of them tried to grab ahold of me but i managed to slip past him as i sprinted to the door.
Suddenly outa no where this other random guy comes jumping outa no were ontop of me.
So though i was not in say a good predicament at the moment i was releavd that ringo jumped outa my arms or eles shed be a catcake...uhm.
I tried getting up but this dude was to FAT and HEAVY.
Im at loss for words... litterly.
I kept strugling so another guy also held me down. Another guy went by my legs try to tie them together but i kept kicking so i couldnt.The  other guy went looking for ringo as i just layed there. All of a sudden i herd a phone ring then edd.
What did one of the guys call him.
I didnt see any one go over there.
I herd ringo meow.
It was coming from the kitchen, wait ringo called edd that dosent make sense.
This was my chance i tried yelling edds name but one of the guys put there hand over my mouth. I tried spitting on his hand to get him to remove it but it dosent work. There determind to do this.
The other guy went running over to the kitchen after ringo.
My head started to hurt agian.
I quickly managed to bite the guys hand suprisingly i managed to cut his hand. Causing him to jump up with a yelp. Luckily ot was the fater one so he made the other two tumble when he jolted up.Ay looks like i have a new talent any way i managed to escape.
I gasped for air as i couldent breath from that. I saw ringo run outa the kitchen so i quickly grabed her and made a loop trough the other entrence that went into the kitchen.
I quickly and gently put ringo in a cabinet and closed it as much as posible. I knew that they would be blocking the doors but i also knew that edd was still on the phone because it still had on the red light. I was about to grab the phone when one of the guys snatched me by the hood of my hoodie. I wanted to kick him but he held me to far away from him. He started yelling at my face rambling that if i didnt relax he would kill me and every one i love. Wow how original i thought.I was about to try to yell at the phone to try and get edd to hurry up and come but the guy holding me put a cloth in my mouth to stop me from talking.
At this point idc what  words i said.
I just started screeming though more like a paniked mumbling.
I could hear edd say hes coming. The other guys seem to have noticed because the mumbeled some stuff to each other.
One other guy tolk out what seemed to be a doctors needle.
Welp god plz take me to heaven ima bouta die today.
They quickly injected it in me and droped me on the floor. He did it quite roughly making it hurt alot more. They started throwing plates all over the floor and at me welp if what ever that injection was aint gonna kill me sure this will.
They then left through a broken window. Ringo jumped out from hiding and licked my face.
I just didnt know what to do but wait so i tryed to tell ringo to get help idc care who as long as it wasent mark or eduardo. Every thing waa going dizzy. My head hurt. Every thing hurt. I tolk one last glimpse of the laat guy to jump out the window.
Ringo ran to the door as i herd a car pull in the drive way all of a sudden every thing went black.

With edd matt and tord:
It was a normal grocery shoping trip exepct for the fact that tord wouldnt stop making jokes about the event that had happend. Edd then got a call from the house phone. He answerd the call and greeted tom. To his suprise he didnt hear tom just ringo meowing.
The others were very confused and after spme panik talk edd told the others they had to go home.
Tord: i told u we shouldnt have left him alone.
Saying that in a joking tone.
Edd just ignored him and matt being so brain dead.

Authers note: future me coming in. I updated it to make more sense now your wellcome. Back to past me.okeyz im hungrey so ima feast on chow also "this feals like a vlog" there r these 2 baby deer that seem to be making my back yard there home as we have a tiny pond back there and a area agenst the wall with pants for them to hide and sleep in.
If this starts to happen more i might make a book about them living here ok byeeeeeeeeeee.
Pnr more thing tom beomg so calm.. i just dpnt want this lart to be to dramatic and sound like a weirdo amd make tom the main caractor hes more like the tree supporting the tree house, tree house being ringo do u get it okey byeee. Jeeez theres so much info i have to put here, so yeah about the deer so i found there mom and when i went back to my back yard i couldent find them and then later that day i saw the two deer with their mom so i guess thats end of thier story anyway bye bye.

Word count:1344