Chapter 5 (part 2) Ze Awakening

Auther's note:
I figured out the problem.
Wattpad isint letting me upload photos in storys.
So untill thats fixed, no photos for chapters.
Ok its been a while since an update so here you go.

Edd's P.O.V:
Just like yesterday it was hard to sleep. So i got up earlier agian. I know this isn't good for me but i don't wanna lay in bed awake. I got up and realized that tom was gone. I looked aroynd and found him asleep in his room. Quick recovery XD. I walked back to the kitchen and cooked some pancakes. Like usual, matt and tord came in and ate after we finished eating tom came and ate as well though even though we finished eating before him he was the first to leave the dining room. After awhile we all just watched T.V and the only sound to be heard was the T.V.

*im cringing so hard right now*

*Conversation*

Edd:so... what happend.

Tom:*mumble*

Edd:*sigh*

Tom:?

Edd:please repeat...

Tom:*louder mumble*

Edd:tom please.. tell me.

Tom:????????

Edd:stop messing around.

Tom:*confusion level 100*

Edd:*sigh* ill give you some time.

Tom:*goes to room*

*Conversation End*

*Tom's P.O.V of conversation*

Edd:so..... what happend.

Tom:some people broke in...

Edd:*sigh*

Tom:?

Edd:please repeat...

Tom: i said! Some people broke in.

Edd:tom please... tell me.

Tom:????????

Edd:stop messing around.

Tom:*confusion level 100*

Edd:*sigh* ill give you some time.

Tom:*goes to room*

*Conversation End*

*back to Edds P.O.V*

I guess he just needs some time. I looked over and noticed ringo was outa her cage. I looked around a bit and found her trying to get some left over pancakes. I put out her kibble and she ran over and ate it super fast. After that she ran away to toms room. Eh.

End of chapter

Authers note: it was short i know. But there was realy almost nothing to put in this chapter because the others were asleep. Ok so idk if i put this in ot not yet so ima just do it. I might be gone for a while. Im fine just wony have acses to wifi. Even if it takes a month, i promise i would never abandon you guys. Though idk if this will even happen. Just saying this just in case. Ok now this is tmi but i thought it was kinda funny so u can leave now. My brothers friends cousin had a fortnight gf and they broke up. So my brothers friend told my brother then that told me he is gonna try to date me because im the only other person he knows that could posibly be his so called new "fotnight gf"
Oh i cant wait to see this boi try. Its hilarious.
Ok bye bye now.

Word vount:470