Chapter 4 (Part 2) Big Ideas

Authers note:
.......long authers note.........

Im so sorry.
For not uploading last week. I...

After... after i uploaded note about 10 mins later soming happend. Some random strangers came walking around my back yard searching though stuff and in a little shed we had back there. I honeslty thought you know not to big of a deal. But oh my mom. She freaked. Called the police. She made me stay in a room with the lights off. For about 15 mints while she talked with the police.
A light shined in the window witch scared me.
Though after aome time we learned that people next doors pet ferret got loose. So they were looking for him. And when they knoked on the door we didnt here them. So they just let themselves back there.
Though it dosent seem that bad. Staying cooped in a room all dark for that 15 minits just kinda freaked me out. So just wanted to relax last week. Also i workes on drawings and comics for those stories in my page. Along with some crafts. That helped. I know i sound like a wimp.
So i apologize. Sorry if i wasted your time if u reading this. Im fine dont worry. And welp ENJOY the story.

Tord's P.O.V:

I seriously cant brlive this is even happening. Not to mentiom edd is making me help out insted of matt. Who does he think i am his FRIEND.
I just felt bored and weird cleaning the blood of tom whule edd removed glass. I kept looking side to side for destractions and no luck. After a bit i herd Ringo yelp a little cry. Yes.
I went to go check on her, thankfully edd let me. I saw she had hurt her paw. But was also stading in the pile of glass. I didnt want to go over there so i signaled her to come over. Thankfully she did. I carfully picked her up. Tolk the shard of glass outa her paw and cleaned the blood off with the same rag for tom. I then wraped it up and set her down. Watched her walk away.

Conversation:

Tord: hey edd?
Edd:yeah?
Tord:mind if i clean up the glass so no one gets hurt.
Edd:dont mind, go ahead.

End conversation:

Yes i finally got outa that.
I walked over to the closet to get a broom and some trash bags. All of a sudden i herd a thud. I fast walked over to the kitchen and saw ringo had draged a chair to the kitchen and knoked it over? Weirdest part she put toms blaket there too was walking on it and pawing a spoy under the blanket. Im shook. Edd walked over to her andpicked her up while i sat the chair up and put the blanket on it. I started yo clean up the glass untill i noticed somthing. When i got a closer look it was a syringe. I carfully picked it up and put it on the counter. I didnt wanna throw it away because i wanna know what was in it. Though it was tecnecly empty. Maybe it had somthing to do with this whole situation. Edd had put ringo in his toom to keep her safe. After a while of just cleaning up glass.i saw ringo come over and look at me. Had edd let her out? Weird. I just let her be. Untill she started diging at the trash. I picked up up. But then she BIT ME. little sh!$.. i mumbled to myself. She knoked over the trash. I tried to grab her agian while she ran circles around me. A triped on my own foot and fell over landing on my back. Thankfully i didn't fall in the glass. I got up and noticed ringo was digging through the glass and niping at it. I quickly grabed her with one hand. And used the other to keep her mouth closed. I put her in the bath room and locked it with a chair because u cant lock it from the outside. So i continued to clean up the glass.
After 11 minuts i saw ringo runing into the kitchen agian! No i AINT HAVING THIS. I roughly grabed her and tosed her at edd.

Conversation:

Tord:CONTROL YOUR CAT SHES TRYING TO EAT GLASS.
Edd:SERIOUSLY!

End conversation:
I just noded and finiahed up cleaning. I tolk the syringe and put it on my desk. I was to tired from all this drama after all at the store matt acted like a kid in a toy store. Hard to control him. Why disnt we just leave him here with tom. Besides taht what even happend here. Surely tom didnt make this whole mess with consent. Unless he got drunk and madd about his car and had a break down. Though why would he roll in glass. Somthing was wrong. Wow way to point the obvious i thought. I better test that syringe in the morning. But yet. Should i juat throw it away i thought....
Yeah probably. What am i getting myself into. Picked it up and looked at it for one last time. Then placed it into my trash can. I hope edd dosent call me over agian.....
....
....
Oh nice i didnt jinx myslef.

Edd:TOOOOOOORRRRRRD!

shoot....

I walked over to him.

Conversation:

Tord:what now.

Edd:can you go check on matt.

Tord:why cant u do it.

Edd: i wull if you help tom.

Tord:FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINe.

Conversation end:

I walked over to matts room and knoked on his door.

Conversation:

Matt:STAY AWAY FROM MY FACE U MAKE EVERY ONE UGLYER MONSTERS.

Tord:jeez matt its just me

Matt:and whooooooo may u be HMMMMMMMM.

Tord:Tord

Matt:oh todd yes yes very well what do u want.

Tord mind:ITS TORD NOT TODD.

Tord:edd told me to check on you, are u ok?

Matt:i DONT KNOW IM SOUROUNDED BY DEAD SOLDIERS.

Tord:u mean broken glass.

Matt: THERE WARRIORS HOW DARE U.

Tord:hes not ok...
Well for matt hes ok.

Conversation end:

I walked back to edd and told him he was ok.

It was gettong late so i decided to make supper.
After i finished and every one ate... exept tom because he was still unconscious, we just cleaned up the remaining mess around the house, still questioning how the hole in the bathroom door got there. I sat down and a sofa and just checked some stuff ony phone. I looked to my right to see ringo sleeping in a cat carrier. Wow edd out smarted her. It was getting late and and tom still hadent waken up yet and edd brought him a blanket and his bear plush, letting him stay on the couch tonight. I decided to go to bed.
So i did.
What eles is there to say bruh. I turned of my lamp. Pluged my phone in the charger and went to sleep. Though i could here matt whimpering about the so called makes u uglyer monsters. Great ima sleep sooooo good tonight.

End of chapter.

Authers note: ok this one is kinda inportant to returing readers. Ima fix up the part 2 of chapter 2 a bit because it dosent rwlay make sense. So i recamed u go read it when u finish dis mk. When its published that chapter will already be fixed dont worry. One more thing. My mum accidently called me jeffory when we were talking about some show. So i was like. WHATCHA CALL ME. She said agian jeffory. And that she now changing me name to jeffory.jokingly obiously.
I said ok. She gave me a weird look. Now i cant stop teaseing her about that every time she says my name correcting her saying me name jeffory ma am. So u guys call me jeffory now :> u can call me jeff for short.
Extra:
So if u read the top authers note i mentioned crafts. Welp im working on a lil something that ima probebly post on my art book. But juat because ot aint finished yet and because why not uma post a sneek peek.

 But juat because ot aint finished yet and because why not uma post a sneek peek

Hehee,
Ok good bye and have a wonder night day dawn or afternoon. byeeeeeee