Chapter 4 (part 1) Big Ideas

Authers note:
Idk what to put in these notes anymore.
Uhhhhhhh....
I hope u enjoy.

Ringos's P.O.V
I hoped off the arm of the couch and headed toward matts door. I scretched at his door and hoped for a answer. He seemed to just ignore me. SheeeeeeeeeeSh, this dude terrified.
I looked back over at the couch amd it seemed like meeew was removing glass from mow.
I trotted to the kitchen to hang up the house phone.
I carfully walked around the glass coverd floor amd hoped on the counter. After i hung up the phone i looked back down to the floor amd noticed something odd.
I got down to get a better look at what it could possibly be.
I looked closer at it and realized it was the syringe that the intruder had stabbed mow with.
I was about to carefully pic up the syringe until my frount left paw accidentally touched some glass. It stabed itself into my paw as i let out a quiet yelp. I saw mrow poke his head and look over at me. He didnt dare to walk in the glass so i limped over to him. He picked me up and sat on a chair, he set me on his lap. He tolk a pair of tweezers and tolk the glass outa my paw and whiped the red liquid off with a rag that seemed to be already used.
He walked over to the couch with me in his arms and tolk some bandages out of the medkit and wraped my paw.
he set me back down and pet my head.
I wanted to go back to get the syringe but mrow seemed to pay more attention to me to make sure i woundnt go back there.
Though im pretty sure hes looking for a destraction to not help meeeew with mow.
I thought for a moment because i needed to go amd get that syringe.
All of a sudden i felt as if a light bulb had appeared over my had because i had a ⭐BRIGHT⭐ idea.
I walked over to mows room and yanked the thic blanket he kept on his bed off. I sneakily draged it over to the kitchen entrance and set down the blanket. I hoped over to the dining room chairs and pulled one of the chairs next to the blanket.
I hoped up on the chair and draged the blanket up with me and droped the blanket in the kitchen.
Sigh" sorry mow your the only one i know in this house with this kind of blanket.
I hoped down from the chair and onto the blanket. I searched around hoping to see the syringe agian but i couldn't find it.
Then i realized that the syringe was under the blanket. I turned around amd realized i had knoked the chair over causing a loud thud and saw mrow and meeew starring at me with confusion. I started pawing at the syringe under the blanket.
They still stared at me and then meeeew walked over to me. He picked me up, put me in his room and closed the door. Oh cmon i was traped what now. I hop ed onto his bed amd just layed there thinking. I had onther idea. I went over to his desk and knoked down some of his sketch books.
I draged them over to the door and stacked them up by the door. I hop ed on top of them carefully and pawed at the door knob after some failed atempts i managed to open the door. I hop ed out and then quickly was caught by some body.
I looked up and noticed it was maw. He brought me to his room and stroked my fur. Comferting himself and i guess me too. I wish matt would understand that nows not the time. I didnt wanna be rude so i just stayed.
I eventaly fell asleep.
I woke up to the sound of snoring. Now was my chance. I jumped off his lap and ran to the door. Agian the door was closed. Seriously what is this. I looked around and didnt find anything. Until i saw a box it was filled with mirrors. I pushed the box over the the door and open it. I ran over to the kitchen and saw mrow brooming away the glass i quickly ran over to the remaining glass i looked around and noticed the blaket and syringe were gone. I ran over to the trash can and was about to dig in it until mrow grabed me roughly. I bit his finger and he droped me. He quietly and angerly cused at me. I ran over to the trash can an knoked it over. I then ran circles around him causing him to fall over. Thankfully he didnt fall in the glass i ran over and grabed a spoon from the drawer.
I used it to search threw the glass. I couldnt find it intime because mrow got back up and held me tigher but held my mouth shut. He tolk me to the bathroom and throw me in there. He put a chair to the door knob to lock it. There was nothing i could do but stay and wait. Though idk how this thought came to my head but it did. I looked over at the sink and open the cubert i tolk out a razor and tolk of the safety cutter thingy.... IDK WHAT ITS CALLED IMA CAT. I plugged it into the wall and turned it on.
I put the razor by the right bottom corrnor oh the door and chiped the wood off. After what seemed to be 10 minutes the hole was big enough to crawl through.

Authers note:I WISH I DONT HAVE TO FLIPEN PUT THIS HERE BUT.
if u got bad image from this....DONT U FRICKEN DARE COMMENT IT OR ILL SUE U.

I ran out and went right back over to the kitchen and i saw mrow there staring in disbelief.
He picked me up once agian at throw me at edd.
Mrow:KEEP ON EYE ON YOUR STUPID F$!&ING CAT, SHES TRYING TO EAT GLASS.
meeew:SERIOUSLY!?!?
Mrow just knoded and walked away. Edd just sighed and went over the the bathroom woth me in his arms he was about to lock me in there when he realized the hole. Wow, edd then went in a closet and tolk out a cat carrier and put me in it. This time i was out smarted.
I just stayed there. Hoping at night ill have another chance.
I had the veiw of mow laying on the couch with meeeew bandaging him. After a while i fell asleep.
I woke up and noticed it was night. I guess they wouldnt let me out. All i could see was mow sleep with a checkers blanket and tomee on his stomach. I dont know what to do now but wait.
Once agian i mysteriously driffted into a state of wonder and questioning.
Thinking about what i could have done to make every thing better. And what could have beem diffrent. The world had paused...

Authers note:i think soon ima try to make a drawing for every chapter idk how ima arange it but i will see how for now google is helping but i dont like use ing these because it feals DISRESPECTFUL, so yeah. Any way good bye and ill cya latter on part 2.byeeee.

Word count:1253