Chapter 3 (part 1) Coming Home

Authers note:
"Inhale"
Just gonna say chapter 3 is probebly gonna be a short chapter just to get us off the grand cliff hanger, plus i... may or may not have gotton sick.
Ima be ok juat when i get sick im STUPID litterly.
Ao im so brain dead at the moment and welp nothing eles enjoy.

Ringo's P.O.V
I followed edd to the couch as he set tom down. Tord just stared "scared if he made a wrong move he would be punished ToTaLly by Edd because of the current situation" for a ment every one just seemed quiet and still.
I turned to look at matt to see he was looking at his shoes to make sure there was no glass on them.
He looked scared and woried.
Im not suprised, hrs just that way.
I purred on his legs to try and comfert him and it worked pretty well.
He picked me up and put me in his lap stroking my fur while leaning agenst the wall.
Tord:"quiet snicker"
Edd:"lazzer eyes stare at tord"
(XD)
Tord:sheeeesh edd sorry just look at this,it aint his day. Talk about bad luck.
(NOT TOMEDD U SICKOS... im sorry if u ship it :<)
Edd:Tord r u just gonna stare or r u gonna help him. Now make yourself useful and go get a medcit.
Matt:"snicker"
I jumped outa maws arms and ran over to meeeew who was staring down at mow.
I also purred on his leggs hoping that would cheer him up a bit.
It seemed to work but he was of corse still upset.
I saw matt walk to his room.
Probebly to go and relax.
I could get a better look at tom now since edd was now holding me.
He had a scar on his left eye along with his hood of the hoodie almost completely torn off a bruise where the guy had injected that needle in his arm and a bunch of glass/broken plates all over him. Mrow came back in the room with the medkit and a bucket of water.
Meeeew set me down.
I hoped on one of the arms of the couch.
And stared at matts door wondering what exactly he was doing....
Wondering...
Maybe i could have stoped thia from happenong to mow...
Maybe i could have comferted maw better he wouldnt be in his room.
I.....

Authers note: ok the end of chapter 3 part 1. I dont realy have any thing much to say but.... mATT FINE GUYS.
u know how he is.

Word count:432