Chapter 2 (part 1) The Break In

Authers note" on some screens the pic might be zoomed in a little to much so just tap on it to see ful pic also before we begin i just wanna note that ig this story gets 20 votes ill go through the whole thing and try to get rid of as many typos as posible also the typos in rongos pov r intentinal because shes a cat not purrrrfect einglish hehehe ill never have to get rid of the typos because this story will never get that many votes i can be lazy yay.
Also....

💢Warning Violence in chapter may not be suitible for younger audences💢

Ringo's P.O.V
I quickly woke up from my nap. I looked around in shock wondering who what or why i just randomly woke up from my slumber.
I lisstend around and couldnt here any thing.....but then i heard it. I could herw a faint quiet snore come from the couch.
Oh i guess mow(tom) fell alseep on the coucg while looking at his phone. I quickly look at the tome and realized it has only been 15 minits since meeeew(edd) and the others had left to go shoping.
Guess whatever mow was doing was sooooooo boring that he fell alseep sk quickly.

"Authers note"my hand just fell asleep XD so there might be a lotta typos ont his part SORRY"
Back to storry"

Eh what ev.
I jump off the windowsil and walked up to get a better look at mows ppsition.
He seemed to be slouching on the sopha with his phone on his hands holding it up like if he were making a square shape with his hands. His elbows rested on the couch along with gis sholders. The phone had turned off feom being not toched or tapped in a while. All of a audden i heard a continuing cracking noise coming from te kitchen i walked over to the kitchen to see a cupple men crawling in through the window. I panick for a second realizeing that they wernt any body i knew and if the knew domebodt i knew they would havr there sent on them and non of them did. I was about to make a quick dash to run over ti wake up tom but all oa sudden two pairs of arms grabed me and held me tight atempring ti put ny in a small pet cage. But luckly fir me i managed to escape his grasp and let out a loud cry of pain after when i jump out of hus grasp he had scratched my back causing me ti bleed a little. I could here the sound of mow quickly getting up and runing over. Before he could make it into the kitchen i ran and jumped into hus arms. He had a tierd confusef and concernd experssion on his face when i looooked at hem.

"Authers note"my hand woke up thank good"

Before he could do any thing 3 men ran toward him causing him to quickly jump and back up agenst a kitchen wall.
He was shaking...
Shaking...
Shaking in fear...
But not all fear.....
There was somthing eles...
As these random thoughts swirled through my mind the whole world around me became quiet for a second before i snaped back onto reality.
Mow quickly managed to escape the cornoring he was in and headed for the door he ran into the living room with me in my arms.
Before we could make it to the door we came crashing down.to the floor and i quickly look to my right to see a slightly over weight man had ramed into us to make us fall down.
I quickly jumped outa his arms to avoid impact and stared and the now on his belly hands on his back with three men holding him down mow.
I quicklu ran over to the kitchen and knocked over the phone on the wall.
I kinda knew how to work a phone so i typed in meeeews number he answerd right away with a "hello Tom"
I quckly startwd saying help and that we were in troble nkt realizing i was stuttering so much that he coudent understand me.
Meeeew:Ringo? Tom whats happening with ringo.
TOM WHATS GOING ON.
Me:MEEEEW MROW MAW MEOW MEREE PURRR EEEM MOW!
Meeeew:TOM R U OK!
TOM WHY IS EINGO SCREEMING!
TOM PLZ ANSWER ME.
THOMAS!!!!
THOMAS IM COMING HOME NOW. DONT HANG UP.
After meeew silented i heard a small screem and a lot of falling noises.
Mow came stumbling quickly into the room he had a cut on his left cheek witch was suprisingly quiet large.
He picked me up and hid my inside of a scret cabinet and closed it almost all the way just a little space so i could breath. The rest of the men 4 intotal came running in.
I peeked a bit to see what was happening.
One of the men grabed mow by the hood and shook him a bit yelling at him. One of the other men quickly told some thing to the one holding mow.
Im pretty sure was the leader of the atack.
The one holdimg mow quickly tolk out some kind of needle and injected ot into mow.
I quickly tried to jump out and stop him but u knew mow would be mad if i did that.
So i stayed.
And did nothing...
I did nothing..
Did nothing...
Nothing....
There it was agian my brain just stop along with wat seemed like time.
I quickly snaped back into reality when i saw him throw mow onto the floor and all the med started thoughing plates around every were even at the half awake mow they made a mess...
A messs....
Messs...
I quickly faught the thought away and trued to thing y they were doing this.
I then relized that they came here for some thing and failed... or even if they had it like they were tryim to take me and mow they didnt have time because meeeew was almost here. They were throwing stuff atound to make it look like a robbery.
They quickly fled out the window.
I jump ouya the cabinet and ran to mow avoiding all the shatterd glass and broken plates.
I gently whiped all the glass of his face trying not to hurt him.
He didny dare to open his eye lids but he did whisper some thing.
"Go find edd... go find help... be safe ringo"
This was suprising his voice.
It was so clear.
Like he was speaking my language.
I carefully waled outa the kitchen and ran to the door furiouly scratching at it as i heard a car pull up and the sound of running with jingling keys.
I backed away as the door flung open.
Meeeews eyes widend at looked at the destroyed looking house.
I looked behinde me and realized that the plates were not the only thing that got destroyed.
I rememberd what mow said.
Seek help and be safe.
I started yelling as loud as i could and pulling on there pants trying to lead them to the kitchen. The followed me into it. They froze in shock when they saw mow.
He was now fully unconscious.
Meeeew quickly picked him up and brung him into the living room.
Mrow fliped the couch back up so
Meeeew could set mow down on it.
Maw just coverd his eyes infear at this terible sight.
It felt like time had froze agian.
What now.
Whats gonna happen now.....

"The end of ringos pov chapter 2 part 1 i hope u enjoyed stay tuned for chapter 2 part 2 BYEEEEEEEEEE.

Word count:1293