Chapter 10

If I am in my 18 year old self. Those means I am crazy f*cking party animal.  Great I need to act like that so none would notice the difference.  I inhaled deeply, different surrounding everywhere. My phone started to ring, I answered it feeling confused.

"Hello....oh...yeah I will meet you there." I said and hung up quickly. "Dante doesn't know how I look like physical but knows me. Going to meet him at the park for the first time." I headed to the park and there stood Dante, brown hair and deep blue eyes.
"Its you the weirdo who hugged me." Dante said, I smiled avoiding the fact he called me a weirdo.

"I'm sorry, wrong person. Why would I ever hug you." As from what you can tell, I was and still am a b*tch.  He chuckled,

"Really, let me see." Now he was looking at me from head to toe. "Damn, your boyfriend must be happy with you."

"Don't have or need one."

"We got a hot sassy women here "

"Your such a creep. " I said and sighed.  Dante smirked and came close to my face way too close. My heart began to beat like crazy,  I kissed him and he kissed back. I teleported us to my room in my old apartment and things got heated, like always same old Dante.

When I woke up and took shower. I got out of the shower and got dressed quickly.
"Where's my Nero?" I asked, then there it was the bathroom door opened. A little boy with white hair came in amd looked up at me, He looked like five years old. I smiled and picked him up.

"Who woke you up?" I asked him, he looked at me.

"I woke up by myself." He said and laid his head down on my shoulder. I walk out of the bathroom,  Dante looked at me and looked at Nero.
"Who's that?" He asked me and sat up. I sat down on the bed.

"Dante, I want you to meet my son Nero." Nero looked at Dante smiled.

"Hi" Nero said, Dante ran his fingers through his hair.

"Hey Kid, you got yourself a goodlooking mother." I chuckled, Nero giggled and sat on my lap.
"When were you going to tell me that your the little Vivian herself." I sighed,

"Yup, how did you notice?" I asked him.

"While I was playing dress up with you. I realized your birth mark. " Dante said, Nero looked up at me confused.

"You played dress up without me?" Nero said

"Its was a surprise? I...I....I don't need to explain myself to my son." Dante smirked

"Who's the father?" Dante suddenly sounded interseted, I shrugged.

"I don't remember much before two days ago." Nero tugged on my shirt, I looked at him.

"Mommy, you were in the hospital few days ago. I was stuck with uncle Johnny." My eyes widened as I began to remember what was going on. After a few seconds, my breathing was heavy and out of control. When I blinked I was back where I was standing in the bathroom. There was banging on the door, then it was kicked open. Dante walked in, his hair was all white like I remembered. Now I hugged him tightly, he looked at me.

"What the f*ck happened?'

"I don't know, but I was with baby Nero.I am feeling guilt because I left him...to grow up without me." I said and held my tears back. I walked away from him, Nero stood there leaning against the wall.

"Mom you don't need to feel guilty you did it to protect me. Anyway I need you to have dinner with Kyrie, and her parents." He said, I shook my head.

"Nero I can't I'm not good things like this."

"Yeah, your anti-social now that is why me, Dante and you are going. Damon is being watched by Trish okay. Now lets go!" He grabbed my hand and took me there.

Look at me like a normal mother waiting to meet Nero's girlfriend. Not one of my dreams one of my nightmares. I didn't even know Kyrie had parents, ugh and Dante is the worse at good impressions.Her and parents finally got there and sat down.

"We had to be careful on our way here don't want to get attack by wild nephlim. Extremely dangerous." Her father said, Nero laughed nervously.

"This is my mother Vanessa and my f-father Dante." Nice Nero trying to play it save, he wants her parents to believe he had both parents not a dangerous nephlim single party anti-social mother.

"I am George and my with Karissa." Her father said. "Don't you two look young, look at us getting old." They laughed, Dante laughed also.

"We were afraid Kyrie was dating a monster since he has that demon arm of his. I thought you were an awful mother why let him get hurt and that was how he got that arm." Karissa said, My blood was boiling. Wrong move old women, I forced a laugh and drank some wine. Nero sighed, I stared at her mother wanting to rip her head off. The dinner went okay, I stayed calm for the rest of the day. Everything was normal now...sweet home.