Chapter 14

"I don't wanna wear white for my wedding!!" I complained, Trish sighed and glared at me.

"What color? Green or Orange?"

"Neither, what about a red dress"

"Classic, are you inviting your brother??"

"Yeah so Johnny can kill my groom, not gonna happen." Trish handed me a blood red dress...I took it into the changing room and tried it on.  "Lets take this one, shit Nero is gonna want to invite his girlfriend and her crazy ass parents." I felt someone glared at me when I walked out of the changing room. Its was her mother...oops. "I didn't notice that you were here."

"I noticed that, how dare you Vanessa! We tried to be friends but you are a disgrace to Nero's reputation." I just stared at her, I had no interest what so ever to this conversation. "I can see why he hesitated to mention you and he was even afraid to invite you to meet us."

"Hey what the fuck are you trying to do? Make her cry? Bitch please its not gonna work so I suggest you walk away." Dante said, George her husband walked over hearing what he Dante had said to his wife Karissa.

"What did you say to my wife Dante? Don't be disrespectful I thought we were friends here. You two act like monsters." Me and Dante looked at each other and laughed. "What so funny?"

"We are monsters, so is our son. And your daughter knows it." I said, they looked at each other and glared at me.

"Thank god we brought this then." They took out a knife, I just stared at the knife. Nero came over and stood between us.

"I'm sorry but that can't happen. Karissa don't tall to my mother like that or I will let her attack you." I smiled to myself, Karissa and her husband walked away.