Chapter 12

Me and Dante laid on the bed watching TV together.
"Babe, I gotta ask you a question." He said, I looked up at him with a smile on my face."Will you marry me?" My eyes widened and nodded.

"Yes!" I sat up quickly, he smirked and gave me the ring. I put it on and smiled. Dante pulled me in for a kiss.....but then I was taken somewhere else.. This has been happening for each but thing that has happened to me, I am taken to the past only but now it was the future.

"Hey mom" When I turned to see a boy with my hair and Dante's blue eyes. He was about 17 and next to him an older Nero.

"Damon...." I said, he smiled as so did Nero.

"We are here to warn you about your wedding and the few upcoming events." Nero said

"Mom, you lose me to a crazy ass bastard. Mundus is alive and raises me instead of you. But I do get to see you once a month....you're depressed. Dad leaves you...because you got together with Vergil once again." Damon explained, my eyes widened.

"No way"

"Don't forget me, I end up a prisoner in Dante's rage when your taken away from him to Vergil...." Nero added in "You die after all this, depression and anxiety got to you in away anything has never had."

"Can we hug you now?" Damon asked, I smiled and opened my arms wide open.Damon ran into my arms and hugged me tightly.

"My baby boy, I am so sorry. I promise I will fix the future...if all this stays the same do me a favor..help your father deal with his rage." I said and blinked once. I was on the bed in front if Dante who stared at me as if I was a freak.

"Vanessa what the f*ck just happened?" He asked, I smiled brightly.

"I saw the future.... I saw our Damon age 17. My hair and your eyes stuck with our personality mixed. Man I feel bad for him stuck with your personality." Dante glared at me....I love pissing him off sometimes.

"My personality! Your f*cking kidding me!? You are a devil, I'm an ass. In another words I am more nice." He said, I laughed in his face.

"I love you Dante." I said, he looked at me.

"I love you too my little devil." Dante kissed me softly, for the rest of the night we watched TV till we fell asleep.