Chapter 15

"I hate them!!!!" I said, Dante chuckled and drunk his beer. I took his beer bottle and took a sip.

"Are you actually drinking!?" I spit out the beer and looked around. I looked at Dante, I think he heard it too.

"Mom!?"

"Yes your mother, I suggest you drop that." I dropped the bottle and it broke. "And Dante you know better then to let her drink." Dante groaned and stood up.

"Sorry but she forced me to give it to her and as my fiancé I had no choice. Now I am going to check on my son enjoy your mother and daughter time." I knew what the shit head was doing, he was trying to avoid my mothers long ass lecture leaving me here. What a great partner for life to have, hey if it doesn't work out I can get a divorce. I am kidding for now.

"Mom what is it you want?" I asked and bent down to clean up the broken glass bottle.

"Your grandmother is on her way to help with the wedding. Good luck" My eyes widened, my grandma?! My mom's voice disappeared, the first thing I did was call Trish.

"We may have a slight problem....grandma is coming." Trish yelled at me through the phone and told me to clean everything and hide Damon. I started to clean and let me tell you something. I do not clean for shit, I never clean and I wish I didn't need to but sadly I am the only one who isn't busy so I was forced to do what I feared...clean.

After hours of cleaning and organizing. I hid Rebellion in the closet with my weapons and Dante's guns. When Nero got home I took his weapons and hid them as well.

"Mom what's going on??" Nero asked and sat down. I grabbed his shoulders tightly.

"Damon doesn't exist, if my grandmother knows I had another child before marriage she will have my head!!?" Then I heard a knock in the door, I jumped. Man I have never been so afraid, Trish hid herself in the kitchen. I pushed Nero in front of me so he would open the door. My grandma slammed the door open and had two suitcases. They looked heavy and stuffed with shit.

My grandma kissed my cheek and hugged me tightly.

"Look at you Vivian all grown up, before you were having a kid and going to parties."

"Gram this is Nero your great grand son." Nero waved, he made a mistake. She yelled at him for not introducing yourself. "Gram forget him let's go sent the invites for the wedding." She nodded, I took her hand and lead her into the kitchen where Trish acted as if she cooked.

"Trish what are you doing??" My grandma asked

"C-Cooking!?"

"Hmph" I coughed as Dante came in the kitchen expecting some pizza instead he got a clean shining counter with no pizza at all. "Now I see you and Dante don't have a romantic connect when he walks in. Why don't you too go upstairs and make some love." My grandma did some weird eyebrow thing and pushed me into Dante's arms. "Make me some more great grand kids." I scoffed ready to tell her to stop talking dirty but of course Dante grabbed my hand tightly and smirked.

"I agree we do need time together." And dragged me out of kitchen and upstairs....