Chapter 5

"Mom?" I questioned and saw her, Mundus nails digged deeper into my skin, my father pulled the sword from Mundu heart and cut her arm off, Eva ran to Dante and hugged him. He hugged her back weakly.I pulled Mundus hand off me and threw it into the fire. My mother pulled out Mundus heart and smiled darkly "Like my daughter said and heart for a heart" She said and threw it into the fire, He screamed in pain and then died. After that I blacked out from all the blood lose.

I opened my eyes and  saw Dante and Eva staring at me. I slowly sat up and realized we were in my room at the mansion. My mother was talking to Sparda, so was my father, Eva joined there conversation. Dante sat on my bed "Where's Nero and Trish?" I asked, he looked at me "Downstairs eating" He responded, I sighed. My mother looked at me and smiled, Me and Dante listened to them talk about us and what happened. My father tossed Dante Rebellion and threw me Mors and Vita. I caught them in my hand and they vanished, "Wake up!" Dante said to me which I found weird. I noticed everything was disappearing I heard voices screaming my name in fear and worried. At that moment I knew I was slowly dieing, I might have beem immortal but Mundus was close to pulling my heart out or is there something I missed. Slowly remembering what I missed "I was stabbed by Rebellion, Mundus pulled it out of my sword and stabbed me with it.

No One's POV

Dante was on his knees in front of Vanessa's body, he pulled out Rebellion slowly not wanting to cause her anymore pain. Nero and Trish ran over, Dante stared down at the ground as tears rolled down his cheeks. "I'm going to kill you!!!" Dante said standing up on his feet and pulling Rebellion, he was fast and swung the sword into Mundus neck. Dante twisted the sword around, blood started to get everywhere. Dante finally killed Mundus and put Rebellion away, he fell onto his knees in front of Vanessa's body. Dante put his head down on Vanessa's stomach and cried. Nero and Trish left him alone.