Chapter 11

Past

"Vanessa!!! What the hell?! I had the worst feeling in the world. When the police called me and said my girlfriend was arrested!" Dante said, as she was being released from the holding cell. Vanessa sighed and walked out with Dante following.
"Babe!?" Dante grabbed her arm, Vanessa stopped and looked at him.
"What?"

"What happened?" Vanessa rolled up her sleeve revealing marks. Dante looked at her confused about the situation.

"He was trying to take me, forcing me. I went in devil trigger mode"

"You beat him half to death."

"Well he shouldn't have been touchy." Vanessa looked around biting her lip. She wondered her if her son was alright. "If he was hurt after all he was there, Johnny took him outside for his saftey." She thought. The apartment door opened Nero ran in, Vanessa bent down and opened her arms. He ran to her and hugged her tightly. Vanessa let out a sigh of relief, Dante smiled when he saw them reunite.

Now

"Mom!" Nero said and waved his hand in front of her. Vanessa shook her head and looked at him.
"What?!" She asked suddenly annoyed,

"Nevermind" He said and looked at away "I want to see my baby photos. " Vanessa was feeling guilt because she didn't know where they were. Dante sat down next to Vanessa suddenly looked interested into the conversation.

"Sweetie, Um I don't have your baby photos.: Vamessa said, Dante chuckled.

"Of course you don't, you always loose something." Dante said, Vanessa punched him on the shoulder.

"Mom, what happened to them?" Nero asked, Vanessa sat up straight and looked directly at him.

"I burned them after I gave you to someone else." Vanessa admitted, Nero eyes widened

"You gave me away.!?"

"Someone decided to hunt me down after Dante tried to kill him."

"Who?"

"Vergil...." Dante responded before she could. Vanessa nodded in a agreement.

"Who is he?"

"Your father.." Vanessa said and shook her head.

"What? no way!?"

"Yes way, that little d*ck head." Vanessa said and sat back, Dante chuckled.

"You slepted with him."

"Yeah, so what if I didn't Nero wouldn't exist."

"At least she cares" Nero said, Trish walked in holding Damien.

"Vanessa, take care of your child." Trish gave Vanessa a sleeping Damon.

"Mom?" Nero said, Vanessa looked at him.

"What is it?" She asked

"Can I hold him?" Vanessa smiled

"He's actually gonna hold his brother" She thought and handed him his little brother. Trish gave Vanessa a photo album, she soon realized it was her old one.

"I never got rid of it Vanessa."

"Wow" Vanessa sniffed and held back tears. Dante and Nero looked at each other and looked at the women who they would have never thought she wouldn't cry here and now. Vanessa opened and saw photos of little Nero

Flash Back

Vanessa held Nero, walking around a carnival. Dante followed as well,
"Why are we here again?" He asked

"Me and Nero go every year...if you have a problem f*ck off then." Vanessa said and rolled her eyes. Dante was surprised she responded that way to him. "Vivian is in a bad mood." He thought and smirked.

"So tonight is out night o- " Vanessa cut him off

"I can't tonight"

"Bullsh*t your just pissed."

"Yeah your right d*ck head." Dante groaned and left.

Now
Vanessa's POV

Old memories flashed through my mind as I looked through the photos. Nero was my little baby. And I gave him away...stay calm.
"Mom you okay?" Nero asked me, I looked at him and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't been updating. I have been busy with school.