How It Started

A/N that I never thought I'd write... To be completely honest with the readers, right now, I'm shocked, excited and just on a cloud because one of the most awesome things just happened. (That magical moment when one of your favorite writers answers)

I started writing this story after reading  some of the best and most enjoyable fanfics of this fandom that internet has to offer. I'm talking about "Spike my heart- Miya Atsumu", "Watermelon Sugar- Bokuto Kotaro", "Daddy issues- Ushijima Wakatoshi", "Bad Boy Hours-Oikawa Tōru" and "A premeditated deal- Sakusa Kyōmi". Surely, most will already recognize the titles listed there and with all sincerity I can say I've been influenced by one of the best writers, I had the pleasure of reading from, the one and only saltysenpais!!!!

I can't express just how much I loved those books and how quickly one becomes addicted to the writing style, not to mention the catchy plot and the seductive romance that won't let you stop before reading all of it. Please make sure to check them all out~ they're soooo worth it!

And just as I was captivated by Salty Senpai's creations, I was also inspired and pushed to try and write such a fanficion myself. While it may not be as good as the ones I've read, I still keep hoping it's at least half that.

Lastly thanks for giving this book a try and hopefully it's going to leave you wanting for more. Plus a special thanks to saltysenpais for truly being an inspiration to it all and writing such amazing fanfics!

-Hf