9. For the first time 🍒

××××××××××××××

***Quick A/N***

Chapters with emotes have a very long and explicit mature scene. It's going to be marked at the beginning and the end so underage readers can skip it easily but I wanted a way to make these chapters stand out~ And with this one we finally marked the story with mature! Also what's up dears? Tell me how was this chapter in the comments ^^

×××××××××××××

*He's jealous... And he looks so cute while pouting like this* Of course Hoshikin's thoughts are completely besides the point but he can't help but tease the serious teen that got worked up over this.

"Hmm? Tobio? He's a setter for Karasuno, we should meet them in the finals." Hoshikin innocently answers, batting his eyelashes like an angel who's done nothing wrong. Unfortunately this only made Ushijima even more annoyed but as he looked around, a lot of fans already started to come around them.

"He's my best friend, silly. You don't have to worry about it. For me you're the only one. Let's talk about it home if you wanna stop by?" the blue eyed teen giggles before turning around and signing a few things for their fans just to tease the other a bit more.

The frustration on Wakatoshi's face is clear, but before he can catch his lover by his hand and ask him to talk, a fan steps in front, wanting an autograph. He quickly signs it and after that a few others surround him, making Hoshikin disappear in the crowd.

All of the team finally gets to the bus, his eyes searching for the mischievous teen that slipped him earlier but he's nowhere to be seen. Tactfully, Satoru notices the confused captain and pulls him to a seat where a certain dark haired boy is sleeping peacefully. It's not the first time he'd watch over him while he sleeps but every time he looks like an innocent angel, resting as if the whole world was on his shoulders and he finally lets go. All of the previous thoughts leave his mind as he sits down next to him, gently pulling the younger one closer to him so the rest of the trip he could keep sleeping. *When you look like this everyone would want to steal you.* he thought as he brushed a couple of stray hairs off his forehead.

×××××××

"Hmmm... What happened?" the drowsy teen mutters as he can hardly open his eyes. The comfort is just what he needed, it feels safe and cozy with the pair of muscular arms wrapped around him, he hardly wants to wake up if this is a dream and he's still asleep.

"You dozed off in the bus and no-one had the heart to wake you up. Your grandfather gave me his spare key and let me carry you home." The green eyed teen explains, pushing himself up and out of the embrace. He is still unsettled because of the way Hoshikin seems to be very friendly with certain people. He does have almost unlimited trust for him, but in others he does not. The captain was never the kind of person to worry about such things, yet lately he can't help but think about Hoshi all of the time.

"Thank youuu~ How about you let me make it up to you? Since you were so nice and took care of me in the meantime?" the younger teen smirks as he reaches for the other, seductively running his hands up and down the muscular body he longed so much for. Things keep getting hotter and hotter between the two whenever they're left alone, especially in the past few weeks when they barely have time with their schedules. Neither of them can deny the existence of this desire that slowly consumed them.

××××××××××××

Warning! Sexual content coming, please do skip this part if you're uncomfortable or under 18!

Hoshikin was never the one to waste time, especially not when it comes to such moments. He is quickly getting aroused by the tension present between them, smashing his lips on his lover's with no second thought. The kiss is rough, clouding their minds as the bold teen shoves his tongue in Wakatoshi's mouth, tasting the sweet vitamin water he always drinks. Soft whims can't escape his mouth as he gives into the kiss, placing his hands around the brunette's waist to pull him closer. This kind of contact went beyond desire, it is a need they both felt.