Chapter 6

Reid's lips came down on mine in one last passionate kiss before he was on his feet. By the time I was standing, Reid was leaping off the rocks. "Are you crazy?" I called after him as I sat on the edge ready to take my time coming down.

"Just for you!" He smiled a beautifully goofy smile, "Jump. I'll catch you."

I believed him. I pushed myself off the rocks into his waiting arms. His muscular forearms wrapped around me, guiding me safely down to the sand. We picked up our shoes and ran for the truck barefoot. We tripped over logs  ducked under branches, and fumbled in the darkness. Still, we laughed the entire way. I was a carefree teenager again at that moment. I looked behind me once we were back in the parking lot at his laughing face. He really was perfect and, for a second, I believed he could be mine.

We jumped in the truck and Reid pulled away from my spot. "You know..." He said as he looked at me out of the corner of his eye, "I think my place is closer. If you're comfortable with that?"

"Your place it is." I agreed.

His hand found its way to my thigh as he drove. The heat from his palm penetrated the fabric of my jeans. His thumb rubbed circles that were going straight to my core. I wanted to move his hand higher. Naked would be preferred. I never thought that I'd be the girl who would sleep with a guy on the first date. Then again, I didn't think I'd be on a date with a man whose looks could give Thor a run for his money while being an amazing dad and incredible person in general. I'd be stupid not to go for it.

We pulled up in front of a house with clean lines and classic rustic architecture that I loved. It wasn't too large or gaudy, just the right size. Where else would Reid live? It's like I conjured him up in a dream. "Nice place."

"Wait till you see the inside. There's one room in particular I think you'll love." He gave me a playful wink as he got out of the truck. I jumped out after him laughing. Both of us still carrying our shoes as we hurried up the driveway.

"Would that be the bedroom?"

"I was thinking the home gym with a punching bag. Jeez, your head's in the gutter."

"Oh is that so?" I laughed as I jumped on his back, wrapping my arms and legs around him causing him to stumble and laugh.

"What was that you little monkey?"

"What can I say? I love climbing big things." For good measure, I bit his ear to make sure the double entendre wasn't missed. He actually growled and he started moving a bit quicker. He ducked under the doorframe so I didn't have to get off, before kicking the door shut. He walked straight to his bedroom. As soon as the door shut, I slipped off his back.

We stood there, watching each other just like in the hallway at my place. This time I could see his arousal from here. Fucking hell. I'm in for a good night if that bulge is any indication of what he's packing. I dropped my boots and shrugged off my sweater, letting it fall to the ground, without ever taking my eyes off his.

"Olive." He groaned. The desire I saw in his eyes made me bold. I took the lead, pulling my shirt off as I walked towards him. I reached up to the buttons and began unbuttoning his shirt. I didn't take my eyes off his until his shirt the ground and I was distracted by his sculpted chest.

"What catalogue did I get you from?" I asked aloud. He laughed, reaching down and picking me up by my thighs. I squeaked as I wrapped my arms and legs around me. His lips found mine, kissing me deeply as he carried me to bed. We collapsed onto the bed. My breath caught and his tongue found mine. His hips ground into mine. The friction of my jeans was too much. I needed to touch him. I needed him to touch me. I need to get laid. Now.