Intermission-1

*NOTES, This is an AU, I've had in mind for a while now. This is just for fun and is full of my own headcanons, thoughts, OCs and personal views of STEVEN UNIVERSE. If you're searching for something, not this, then I ask of you or anyone else to leave this story alone with your horrible issues that you seem to want to spread to others!

Another thing, I do not own Steven Universe at all! Everyone cannon to it belongs to the rightful owner of Rebecca Sugar, as I only owned the Au idea mostly, the Original Characters and the story plot!

Another thing, I will accept feedback for this as it grows, although be specific and explain as best you can make it out to be.

This is inspired by the following works:

'Black Diamond' by Iteza_8 on Wattpad, 'Prince of Homeworld' by deathbytaco1 on fanfiction.net, 'The Black Diamond' by OmegaWilliams95 on Wattpad, 'A Living Machine' by Dunked_oN on Wattpad, 'Painite's Existence' by YoBoyMcFly on Wattpad, 'Emerald Spartan' by MachineKing123 on Wattpad,

'I am awesome' Is when characters are thinking or having a conversation

_Cruelty is a kindness_ Is when alternative personality-Beast is speaking

(Why must I care?) Is when alternative personality-King is speaking

Cannot let pack die!! Are a Gem's internal instincts speaking (This is another head-canon I really liked and made up a while back, will be explained in this book later on)

'Dreams, known by the mind of many, archivable yet seemingly at a cost. . . . Life, reborn, death, repeat. . . Knowledge, knowing or gaining through experiences. . . Home, safe, protectiveness

Scarlet, red, anger, passion, determination, fire, love. . . . Burning ever so bright, all-consuming and powerful colour like any of them... Gives power and strength over speed. . . Blue, power over emotion and oceans of water, yellow like powers. ..

White, the colour which contains all other colours. The colour of purity, of order, where all colour meet. Black, the absence of all colour and a well of secrets for all to seek. . Darkness, oh sister of mines..'

"Oh, sister of mine," She said out loud, within a hidden room. Inside it, held many secrets and untold history within the room.

'Oh, sister of mines. How did things end like that. . . . Broken, scattered, dying, yet we as Gems have ways to overcome and adapt but at what cost? Our history was rewritten, told by the victors as it should be. Only the oldest of Gems could remember the past, and very few remained.'

Black shards litter within a grey bubble, pulsing with unknown energy. Smoke and shadows forming around it but dispersed.

White Diamond stands there, holding the bubble. Staring blankly at it, seemingly having no emotion displayed with her eyes glowing white against a grey sclera.

Lightyears away, on a stray planet with several figures waiting for someone. Two of the three in various shades of greys, white with a solid black diamond with features around it. One had several tails around the diamond curling at the bottom, the other had red headlights around the Diamond with scarlet eyes.

The final one was a Spinel but her form was mostly pink with some black and pink, she had a strange weapon in her hands. Black stripes came to form her completely pink/white eyes. Tiny spikes trail down her arms.

"Where is he?!" A voice hissed, it came the one with several tails." Bela is supposed to be here, to give up more details?!"

"He has to be careful, Whip. The Diamonds could be still searching for us and him." The scarlet-eyed said." My kin is the one who spearheaded the program for the alternate Gem creation program that made HEIR before..."

"Those are just rumours!" The Spinel hissed, a voice seems to be speaking in turn with a disembodied and dead tone to it, combining with the Spinel's own voice.

"True but the HEIR is real and is our fallen Diamond's successor, even if there might be no other way to create Gems! There's hope for us, Gems of DARKNESS could be united with the LIGHT for the era of GREY." The Gem hissed.

"Well, either well! We out here waiting for the Inventor, risking our shards for him." They said." I had to take a long way, Whip, M5AR004 and Ghost Spinel."

A towering Gem said, his own clothes fitted for travel and casual use with belts wrapped around his torso, arms and legs. Two bright scarlet eyes glowing through the goggles, pale stripes and black deep as if it was blue.

"Bela!" M5AR004 said smiling." It a long time, hasn't it kin?"

"Cutting to the chase before our location gets found M5AR004. And I rather not have another one of my gardens found, experimented on and then purge." Bela hissed.

"Let's get to the details," Spinel said, as her weapon twirls around herself.

21/7/13

Words: 585