Chapter Six-Gaint woman

*NOTES, This is an AU, I've had in mind for a while now. This is just for fun and is full of my own headcanons, thoughts, OCs and personal views of STEVEN UNIVERSE. If you're searching for something, not this, then I ask of you or anyone else to leave this story alone with your horrible issues that you seem to want to spread to others!

Another thing, I do not own Steven Universe at all! Everyone cannon to it belongs to the rightful owner of Rebecca Sugar, as I only owned the Au idea mostly, the Original Characters and the story plot!

Another thing, I will accept feedback for this as it grows, although be specific and explain as best you can make it out to be.

This is inspired by the following works:

'Black Diamond' by Iteza_8 on Wattpad, 'Prince of Homeworld' by deathbytaco1 on fanfiction.net, 'The Black Diamond' by OmegaWilliams95 on Wattpad, 'A Living Machine' by Dunked_oN on Wattpad, 'Painite's Existence' by YoBoyMcFly on Wattpad, 'Emerald Spartan' by MachineKing123 on Wattpad,

'I am awesome' Is when characters are thinking or having a conversation

_Cruelty is a kindness_ Is when an alternative personality-Beast is speaking

(Why must I care?) Is when an alternative personality-King is speaking

Cannot let pack die!! Are a Gem's internal instincts speaking (This is another head-canon I really liked and made up a while back, will be explained in this book later on

Fellrex View.

Snarl, defend, pack in danger. Young in danger, danger, growl, snarl, snarl. Why me? Why now, you aren't supposed to be active this late! I want to rest! And not suffer from constant instincts fighting for control."_ It's the vapour causing it, it wants to escape and hungers for their light._"

Beast growled as I felt something shift on my back." Beast, wings stayed hidden."

As two brightly coloured wings in various shades of blue and green (why are you . .  Oh, it's for that Gem, wonder if he knows yet?) appeared."_ Not my fault, kin. Yours. Shouldn't be suppressing so many emotions at once, and letting that vapour become a part of our mindset._"

"It isn't my FAULT, that vapour came to us." I snapped back."_ You answered that vapour's call. You let it in, kin. It is now a part of the form until it is not._"

". .  .  Shut up.  .  SHUT UP!" I yelled as the wings disappeared. My mind went blank for a moment before the mind responded to the damage caused by my own powers.

For a couple of seconds, my mind was blank before I reacted." Don't. Focus. Breathe, focus, breathe, focus. Breathe, focus and don't panic."

I repeated these words for a while until they finally set in, as my eyes which were glowing a mixture of panic orangish purple and . . ." Focus, buried, and don't let it control you."

I mumbled, getting up from the bed and making sure there was nothing left behind from the wings. I didn't need them suspecting anything from the sleepy, grumpy, Pearl with odd goggles to block some of the bright light and a nonfunctioning arm. . .

'I have to be careful if I break character even for a moment, I could be shattered or whenever they plan to do with Gems like I.' I thought, as instincts stirred with my mind. Pack trust, survive, must.

When I exited that room of mine, it was night and yet to my eyes it was as bright as day. I took off the goggles that filtered out light and other distractions, always scanning and calculating outcomes." Lucky."