Halloween Special 2021

"Prince Fellrex!" A cheerful voice called out to a Gem who bore corruption scars.

Fellrex had gained a second set of horns which curl up around the original ones, ridges along his spine down towards a tail coiled up around his wrist. There were lumps on his back near the ridges, he wore a single pair of pants that were loose and had a sash around them.

"Did they find us again?" He asked, staring into the starry sky as his eyes glowed grey.

"No, but umm. I recently discovered a holiday you might like." They came out, revealing themselves to be an android of some type. (Imagine a cross between an Exo from Destiny 1 or 2 and Mettaton Ex form if my description made no sense)

They had a slim build, with a resemble a Gem but made of metal and other strange things. It had no features on the faceplate apart from two orbs glowing silver alongside a line going down straight across before going up.

Under their torso and above the pelvis that connected to the legs was a see-through shatter resistance material that showed a cluster Gem made of what appeared to be thirty different Gem shards, carefully constructed and build to resemble a normal Gemstone and not those typical of Cluster Gems.

It held up a costume." Halloween, kid."

They said as Fellrex's eyes widen." No, no no! We are going to earth! Not when they are looking for 'Gems with eyes like Diamonds and sorrow' that *(HE*) told to them."

"Who said it has to be Earth. Besides you need to get out soon, Gems are growing concerned and a few want you to come and see them." They said and added." And not all have a body made of rare metals such as myself, Fellrex."

"Fine, Codex," Fellrex said gripping the edge before letting go of it and staring at Codex.

"Good, everyone else is willing to partake in it but had gone to Earth. Rather our supplier from Earth had dropped off quite a few costumes for every other Gem here." Codex said as Fellrex's eyes glowed blueish grey then shifted to a neutral colour.

"It'll be good for morale, everyone could get a lift in their spirits and possibly gain more productibility from this happening." He mumbled to himself, thinking about it.

"Fellrex... Come, they need to see their leader among them." Codex said putting the costume down and leaving the room which was just an improvised office that had scattered items, reports, readings and many more that has to be sorted through.

"By the ancients and by fucking shards, this needs to be improved and not just made of mash mush of whatever can be bought here," Fellrex mumbles, looking at the costume meant for him.

It was a simple costume of a vampire." Steven went as one, years ago."

Meanwhile, about twenty Gems were dressing up eager to try something new after being on the run or in hiding for tens of thousands of years. They were all trying out costumes ranging from a mermaid to someone called Lelouch Lamperouge that no one knew who they were except for the one wearing that costume.

The rest of the Gems weren't interested in dressing up and just planned on coming to the party." Can't believe he accepted this? I mean, the heir isn't exactly been happy?"

"I heard. We all heard, getting attacked by the Lights especially those he cared for." One said.

"One must be careful, around the enemy. Even ones he might think of as friends could very well betray him and currently, it seems like they have." Another said

"Don't say things! You know as well as we all do, that they are acting on the will of HER lies and her betrayal, seeing only want she sees fit. Be thankful that the prince or HIS allies. Mind I add, the ones who are supplying us with everything thus far?!?!? From raw materials to research even parchment was given to us! We are barely surviving before their help and now we are surviving on what they port to us!" A scarred Pearl yelled, flaring his wings out