Chapter Three-Cheeseburger Backpack

*NOTES, This is an AU, I've had in mind for a while now. This is just for fun and is full of my own headcanons, thoughts, OCs and personal views of STEVEN UNIVERSE. If you're searching for something, not this, then I ask of you or anyone else to leave this story alone with your horrible issues that you seem to want to spread to others!

Another thing, I do not own Steven Universe at all! Everyone cannon to it belongs to the rightful owner of Rebecca Sugar, as I only owned the Au idea mostly, the Original Characters and the story plot!

Another thing, I will accept feedback for this as it grows, although be specific and explain as best you can make it out to be.

This is inspired by the following works:

'Black Diamond' by Iteza_8 on Wattpad, 'Prince of Homeworld' by deathbytaco1 on fanfiction.net, 'The Black Diamond' by OmegaWilliams95 on Wattpad, 'A Living Machine' by Dunked_oN on Wattpad, 'Painite's Existence' by YoBoyMcFly on Wattpad, 'Emerald Spartan' by MachineKing123 on Wattpad,

'I am awesome' Is when characters are thinking or having a conversation

_Cruelty is a kindness_ Is when an alternative personality-Beast is speaking

(Why must I care?) Is when an alternative personality-King is speaking

Cannot let pack die!! Are a Gem's internal instincts speaking (This is another head-canon I really liked and made up a while back, will be explained in this book later on)

Garnet View

Cobra, a Pearl who barely acted like one. A useless right arm with clusters of purple spikes, skin similar to the night sky hair like the moon. A human skeleton-like pattern on his chest, and stripes below his wrist. He never acted like a normal Pearl, and his future doesn't show beyond a few minutes, even then it can become blurry and misshapen at a moment's notice. Like he is somehow blocking my foresight, but I don't think a Gem can block it without some help or is he hiding something?

'Many things,' Sapphire said. Cobra... Not that option, unlikely and ...

It's more likely he can be rather unpredictable, but he is predictable. He sleeps throughout the day, easily angered when someone wakes him up rudely, and he . . . . Acts more or less reserved with his behaviour, preferring to sleep within his room or the temple and tends to be on edge when he was first found.

His predictable behaviour is his sleeping habits and his more interesting fighting style. Why or how does he fight like that despite being a Pearl. He's more like a Ruby or a Quartz, getting close and striking with overwhelming force.

Not to mention his odd fighting habits, he would rather be close and used his only good arm to fight. He seems rather proud of it, in fact. And when we ask why he fights like that. Cobra often says he learnt it from the best fighter in the Authority. Implying that she was unstoppable and violent. . .

But why would a Quartz teach a Pearl to fight or let him see her fight either unless he belonged to her? He insists he never belongs to any Gem and that other Gems taught him. He could have been found by these other Gems and was taught how to fight for whatever reason.

"Thinking about C?" Amethyst asked, while we warped back to the temple. Cobra had fallen asleep before the mission, and he was violent when we tried to wake him up. Knowing him, he would be asleep for the rest of the day.

"Yes," I said calmly as she held the egg protectively. She had gotten it from the corrupted Gem we've faced mere hours ago." Cobra!!!"

That was Steven's voice, I saw Cobra keeping a box away from him. He looked tired as always but had a playful expression on his face as he kept the box away from Steven. His height making it hard, Steven then grad onto his legs." Cobra, stop it!"