Chapter Two-Laser Light Canon

*NOTES, This is an AU, I've had in mind for a while now. This is just for fun and is full of my own headcanons, thoughts, OCs and personal views of STEVEN UNIVERSE. If you're searching for something, not this, then I ask of you or anyone else to leave this story alone with your horrible issues that you seem to want to spread to others!

Another thing, I do not own Steven Universe at all! Everyone cannon to it belongs to the rightful owner of Rebecca Sugar, as I only owned the Au idea mostly, the Original Characters and the story plot!

Another thing, I will accept feedback for this as it grows, although be specific and explain as best you can make it out to be.

This is inspired by the following works:

'Black Diamond' by Iteza_8 on Wattpad, 'Prince of Homeworld' by deathbytaco1 on fanfiction.net, 'The Black Diamond' by OmegaWilliams95 on Wattpad, 'A Living Machine' by Dunked_oN on Wattpad, 'Painite's Existence' by YoBoyMcFly on Wattpad, 'Emerald Spartan' by MachineKing123 on Wattpad,

'I am awesome' Is when characters are thinking or having a conversation

_Cruelty is a kindness_ Is when an alternative personality-Beast is speaking

(Why must I care?) Is when an alternative personality-King is speaking

Cannot let pack die!! Are a Gem's internal instincts speaking (This is another head-canon I really liked and made up a while back, will be explained in this book later on)

Fellrex View.

The memory flowed through my eyes and my mind. Play out as a short Sapphire hissing and barking commands to a younger me. I was backed into a corner, I was scared and small and weak. _Growing_, (Pathetic, would make stronger).

Then when someone came to rescue me, a Gem made of metal with a glowing stomach chamber. It showed a Gem made of shards, floating with wires attach to it. Sparking ever so often, as it powered and controlled the suit it was a part of and the source was him.

"CODEX, COME ON! HE CAN TRAIN A BIT LONGER!" A familiar voice said, Ocular was complaining that I wasn't getting enough training, yet I was. I was tired, beat and due to sleep for the past cycle already.

"No, he can't. Remember Ocular, he isn't like us. Even the newly emerge can do some basic skills, such as walking or knowing the signs of graying and feral Gems too. But he requires more rest for Gem to keep his form, he requires nutrients for his Gem to harden and he most importantly needs to learn about his mother and what she built for Gems like you, like Void and like me!" Codex argues back, picking up a younger me.

I remember this, he held younger me tightly. I barely had horns at the time, and my bard could barely string anyone with its small size. I remembered that she would say that I am a Gem, a worrier but also a teacher. .  . Ocular and Codex could barely get along for a while, they share different beliefs.

One believed that violence isn't worth the effect, that it was better to learn and plan around it. That war was just fuel to anger and hatred, and we should move past it and use knowledge, experience and logic to be more than brutes of war.

While the other believed that we need war, violence and anger to push for change. To survive, to endure things. That war cannot be avoided, that Gems have to be strong and wise to avoid breaking into shards. . .

Void is neutral, be always said if I lived as long as he did. Morals, beliefs and logic would blur together. I know he was among the oldest Gems in like all existence, even Codex respected his choices and Ocular doesn't bother to fight him, something about him existing for too long and seeing things she couldn't imagine.