Chapter Eleven-Steven the Sword Fighter

*NOTES, This is an AU, I've had in mind for a while now. This is just for fun and is full of my headcanons, thoughts, OCs and personal views of STEVEN UNIVERSE. If you're searching for something, not this, then I ask of you or anyone else to leave this story alone with the horrible issues that you seem to want to spread to others!

Another thing, I do not own Steven Universe at all! Everyone cannon to it belongs to the rightful owner of Rebecca Sugar, as I only owned the Au idea mostly, the Original Characters and the story plot!

Another thing, I will accept feedback for this as it grows, although be specific and explain as best you can make it out to be.

This is inspired by the following works:

'Black Diamond' by Iteza_8 on Wattpad, 'Prince of Homeworld' by deathbytaco1 on fanfiction.net, 'The Black Diamond' by OmegaWilliams95 on Wattpad, 'A Living Machine' by Dunked_oN on Wattpad, 'Painite's Existence' by YoBoyMcFly on Wattpad, 'Emerald Spartan' by MachineKing123 on Wattpad,

'I am awesome' Is when characters are thinking or having a conversation

_Cruelty is a kindness_ Is when the alternative personality-Beast is speaking

(Why must I care?) Is when alternative personality King is speaking

Cannot let pack die!! Are a Gem's internal instincts speaking (This is another head-canon I really liked and made up a while back, will be explained in this book later on)

Steven View.

It was raining outside and tonight, it was movie night that everyone watches. This time it was my turn, and we were about to finish Lonely Blade IV, where the Lonely blade defeats the shadow Samurai government.' It was better than it sounded.'

I thought to myself, humming as battle music played as the final fight started.

Cobra was on the roof watching it, and Amethyst Pearl and Garnet were on the couch with me. Amethyst was trying to sneak eat all the popcorn from me. Cobra grips the roof tight, you enough for me to hear him.

"C, here!" Amethyst shapeshifts her arm towards him with popcorn.

"Thank you.." He said while the movie plays.

"It was you!" Lonely Blade cried out at a figure." It was you who killed my brother and the one who curses me to fight forever!"

The villain reveals a sword from the mop they were carrying." You think you can defeat me!? The president of the Shadow Samurai government!"

Lonely Blad unsheathed his swords and fuzes his swords together into one single conjoint sword." BOOMERANG BLADE!"

He yelled throwing it at the president who blocked it with a single finger." PIECING SHADOW OF A THOUSAND..... SCREAMS!"

The president vanishes.

"Woaaaaah," I said, amazed by the show and boomerang blade attack." Boomerang blade sounds awesome!"

"And the janitor the evil president, who knew!?" I said as Amethyst snickered with Pearl complaining about how fake the swordsmanship was.

"Pearl it's just a movie." Cobra had said." You couldn't even tell?!"

She laughed." It was fuc- fudging obvious, Steven. The janitor was in every fight screen, heck he's even on the cover."

She pulled up the cover of the movie we were watching." Go Lonely blade, go!"

"Use boomerang blade!" I cheered to no one in particular.

"This is just ridiculous, from the misrepresentation of the ancient sword arts even their forms are a mockery of it. This is nothing like real sword arts." Pearl complains while it continues.