*UPDATED* Chapter Twelve-Coach Steven (Part-1)

*NOTES, This is an AU, I've had in mind for a while now. This is just for fun and is full of my own headcanons, thoughts, OCs and personal views of STEVEN UNIVERSE. If you're searching for something, not this, then I ask of you or anyone else to leave this story alone with your horrible issues that you seem to want to spread to others!

Another thing, I do not own Steven Universe at all! Everyone cannon to it belongs to the rightful owner of Rebecca Sugar, as I only owned the Au idea mostly, the Original Characters and the story plot!

Another thing, I will accept feedback for this as it grows, although be specific and explain as best you can make it out to be.

This is inspired by the following works:

'Black Diamond' by Iteza_8 on Wattpad, 'Prince of Homeworld' by deathbytaco1 on fanfiction.net, 'The Black Diamond' by OmegaWilliams95 on Wattpad, 'A Living Machine' by Dunked_oN on Wattpad, 'Painite's Existence' by YoBoyMcFly on Wattpad, 'Emerald Spartan' by MachineKing123 on Wattpad,

'I am awesome' Is when characters are thinking or having a conversation

_Cruelty is a kindness_ Is when alternative personality-Beast is speaking

(Why must I care?) Is when alternative personality-King is speaking

Cannot let pack die!! Are a Gem's internal instincts speaking (This is another head-canon I really liked and made up a while back, will be explained in this book later on)

*Note* This is coming in two parts, yes. It's weird, and hopefully, I can figure out how to write part two soon enough.

Steven View.

Everywhere I looked were pillars within a large structure larger than Opal and Purple Jade but not combined as both would still be bigger, barely.

"What's this place?" I asked, examining one of the pillars seeing cracks in its foundations or something.

'Cobra may have taught me the basics of building, if you must destroy a building destroy either the foundation or the supporting features of it.' I thought remembering that lecture he went off when Pearl was fixing the roof again from one of his play fights with Amethyst.

'They seem to be getting along better? Like less fighting, did something happen when I was gone?' I thought and went back to focusing on examining the pillar more intently to see how I can destroy it.

"This was once a communication hub for Gem kind! Allowing for us to reach the ever furthest regions of space and allow for us to relay commends across the entirety of Earth! Right in its current conditions, I'll recommend against using it due to deterioration and recent geological activity is causing these bursts of electromagnetic interference." Pearl explained losing me in the process of explaining it.

"It's just messing with the TV signal," Garnet said before I had asked anything about what it meant.

"What?!" I said, realizing there was supposed to be a Crying Breakfast marathon next week and if this persists." I'LL SAVE YOU TELEVISION!"

I tried to kick down the one near me with the hope that my powers would work in preventing this disaster from even happening.

Nothing worked, it just stands there undamaged.

Amethyst laughs a bit." Relax, Steven. We'll need a Steven at least this strong!"

She changes into a buffer-looking me before changing into a pillar knocking it down, Pearl pulls me back as it falls apart crumbling into pieces.

I yelped as it nearly hit me.

"Careful, Steven," Pearl told me as she created a hologram from her Gem displaying the structure in its entirety.