Chapter 2

Jisoo's POV

Mr. And Mrs.kim is no different than Kim taehyung it self. The reason he is such a cold person is because of them.

One thing again about the Kims is that the aura they hold.

But they are honestly such warm people if you get to know them.

I know deep down he still loves them no matter what.

The thing between the kims is that even though they look though and cold on the outside, they are still good people.

Since taehyung didn't let me drive I just sat and enjoy the view.

We stopped on a big mansion with a luxurious vibe.

I went behind the car and took the gifts that I picked for them.

I bought the new channel perfume for his mother and new gucci shoes for his father.

We went inside and immediately greeted by Mr and Mrs.Kim

"Taehyung finally came to visit us"
Mrs.Kim said with a big smile and went to hug taehyung.

I bowed to her and gave her a hug.

"Ahh jisoo I have missed you so much"

"Yes eomonni I miss you too, but me and Mr.kim didn't have time to visit last month. So he got you a little gift"

I said while giving the gifts to Mrs.kim

"You know that you guys don't have to do this right??" Mrs.kim said smiling while opening the gift

"Wahh you got me the channel perfume jisoo?? Gumawoyoo Jisoo ah"

"Your welcome eomonii."

"You know that I also helped her to pick that for you right?"

"Of course adeull. Come and sit down. You haven't eat right? Lets eat together."

I sit beside taehyung like usual.

I have a great relationship with Mr and Mrs.Kim.
They treated me like their own daughter. I love them too.

"You know taehyung, your sister jennie is engaged."
Taehyung's father finally spoke

"What? She didn't tell me. To who?"
Taehyung said calmly but I know he feels shocked because he care about his sister very much.

"Kai."

"Kai?" Taehyung turns around to look at me.

"He is the owner of one of the biggest designer company in paris sir."

"I see..."

Kim Jennie.
The biggest fashion icon and model. Also known as the human channel.
We are close friends before she decided to pursue her career to be a model at paris.

"The wedding will he held next two weeks taehyung. And I think its about time we talk about this."

"Talk about what father?"

"You will have to bring a date to the wedding. You are suppose to have a girlfriend at this age taehyung."

"I want to focus on work father and you know that better than anyone else."

"Yes i do. But I also know that the reason you are not dating is because of that girl. Chou tzuyu."

"Don't say her name."

"Move on taehyung. This is for your own good. Bring a date on the wedding. Not just any girl that you "rent". Understand?"

Taehyung let out a sigh

"Fine. Then I'll bring Jisoo."

My eyes went wide and look at him.

"No. Unless you bring her as a woman and as your date. Not as your secretary."

"Okay father"

My heart kept beating faster and faster every time.
Why would he say that?

After we had lunch, Mrs.kim pulled me into the living room and had a small talk with me.

"I know you must be shocked by what happened just now jisoo."

"Yes eomonni."

"Please. I know you only see taehyung as your boss and nothing more. But please give him a chance and see him as a man. Not as your boss."

"I cant eomoni. I need this job. I need to pay my bills and I need it for my mother's medication."

"I know Jisoo. Mr.kim and I are very fond of you. I cant keep on pushing you but I just want you to know that we care about taehyung very much. Even though Mr.kim didn't show much affection to him. Doesnt mean he love taehyung less."

"Ms.Kim let's go"

Taehyung's voice suddenly called out for me.

"Yes sir. Comming."

"I know eomonni. I'll try my best to see what i can do."

Taehyung is already waiting for me outside. I didn't want to waste his time so I quickly went outside to catch up with him.

I sat beside him. We never really talk much inside the car but this time it feels awkward.

"You heard what I said just now right Ms.Kim? Prepare your dress for Jennie's wedding. The wedding will be held in Paris. We will fly there next week."

He suddenly broke the silence.

"Sir, are you sure to bring me as your date? Should I call some of your old friends and ask them to catch up with you sir?"

"No Ms.Kim you heard me loud and clear. You won't be going there as my secretary. You will be there as my date."

"But sir-

"No buts unless you wanna lose your job Ms.kim"

I stayed silent not wanting to talk to him anymore.

I was fuming with anger inside me. Does he think I'm some kind of toy that he can play with??? I just need some time to think.

I should call my best friend Lisa tonight to ask her what should I do.

I sighed and lean at the window hoping this was all a dream.

———————————————————————-

Chapter 2 is out yayyy!!

Feel free to tell me if you have any idea for this story line!