Chapter 20

"So is this a yes from you?"

"Hmm... maybe? Maybe no? Maybe yes?"

Making Taehyung's lips curved into a smile

"Then I'll take that as a yes."

His hands came down from her cheeks to holding her hand and walked into the indoor room.

Jisoo said nothing, cheeks flaming red as she swings their hands back and forth. Which she knew at that moment, her answer is a yes.

"Ah Mr.Kim there you are! Please have a drink"

The dark haired girl, one of the Jung's sister, Krystal Jung, who is also a celebrity,Came holding two glass of champagne offering  one to Taehyung.

"Thank you."

Taehyung took the glass with one hand, the other one still holding onto Jisoo.

"We're happy you were able to come. We really appreciate it."

"No problem. You've done a lot of things for my father, this is the least that I can do."

"This must be your girlfriend. Annyeonghaseyo, Nice to meet you."

"Ne. Annyeonghaseyo, Nice to meet you too. Kim Jisoo imida"

"You are a lucky guy. She's really pretty."

"Thank you.. I'm a big fan of you, you look even prettier in real life."
Jisoo said chuckling as a response to the compliment.

"I'm fluttered...If you have some time Mr.Kim, I would like to have some chat with you. Are you fine with that?"

"Sure. I don't see why not."

"Good. My secretary will send an email to you about it. For now, please enjoy yourself here."

Krystal gave a small bow and left Jisoo and Taehyung alone.

"I just remembered... didn't you told me that she is Kai's ex?"

"Yeah she is"

"Why did they break up?"

"She is a celebrity, of course she will get hate of dating scandals. Plus, you saw how Kai love Jennie. I'm sure they are on good terms now."

"Still. I have to keep an eye on him."

"I know... just Jennie is a smart girl too.. she will know if something was off."

"I should have told Suga hyung to marry my sister before she met Kai."

"Come on, she's happily married now. Don't be the annoying brother."

Before Taehyung could answer, Jimin and Rosé popped out all of a sudden.

"There they are!" Jimin voice was heard coming towards them.

"What do you want?" Taehyung replied in an unfriendly way.

Jimin then took out a IU poster with her signature with it. "Here. You told me to get her signature." Giving it to Taehyung.