Chapter 7

Words can be deceiving sometimes.

After seeing how Taehyung acts, Jisoo started to freak out even more.

But decided to shake it off.

They went to stroll around the town even more. They had a lot of fun. Taehyung offered Jisoo to take pictures of her and Jisoo agreed easily. For her Instagram sake.

"Yahh Jisoo look to the right not to the leftt"

"JUST TOOK IT. IT DOESNT MATTER"

"It does matter. Do you not know anything about photography?"

"I don't. But I do know is that no photographers talk shit so much about their models."

"It's not my fault that you can't pose."

"Excuse me??? Have you seen my Instagram?? I could easily pass as a model if I wasn't working for you."

"Is this your way of telling me that you are resigning?"

Jisoo slowly turned her head towards Taehyung and Taehyung could see the fear in Jisoo's eyes.

"I'm just kidding, come on let's go check out that store."

Yes. After of spending the day together, both of them connects to each other like dots. They both were very tired after running around town the whole day and Taehyung decided to take Jisoo to a restaurant for dinner.

Both of them sat down and ordered. Jisoo took out her phone and check out the pictures Taehyung took for her.