Chapter 8

"What are they thinking" is probably the thing that Taehyung thought of while driving towards the club.

Anyone who sees Taehyung at this state would probably peed himself right now. His aura is the coldest that it has ever been and driving like a maniac.

After he arrived at the club, he entered it immediately and found both girls sitting and laughing. Both of their cheeks are red and smudged makeup.

It's pretty clear that they were drunk.

"Oh there he is taehyungieee come and have fun with usss" jisoo said in a tipsy tone.

Taehyung knew that this girl is very drunk and will take a lot of time to make her sober.

Jisoo stood up and tries to walk towards Taehyung. But she couldn't even walked straight and fall in Taehyung's hand in the end.

"What happened Jisoo? How did you and Jennie end up here and drunk? Are you in your right mind?"

"Shhhhhh stop being such a karennn we just wanna have some funnn"

Taehyung's face harded after seeing his sister in the same condition as Jisoo. He took Jennie's phone and dialed Kai to pick Jennie up fast.

Kai hearing the news on the other line was scared that Taehyung would beat him up.

He as well drive as fast as he can and arrive in no time. He took Jennie and put her in his car. He didn't dare to look Taehyung in his eyes.

"I don't wanna see Jennie in this condition ever again. Keep an extra eye on her next time."

"Y-yes of course"

"I trust you to bring her home safely. Please make sure she is safe."

"Yes I will. Do you need help with Jisoo shi?"

"No need. I will take care of her."

"I'll get going then. Thank you for dialing me tonight."

Kai thanked Taehyung and went inside his car. Taehyung saw the car driving off and went back inside.

He still saw Jisoo mumbling something to herself and laugh. He shook his head lightly and wonder what has gotten into her.

He put one arm on his back and half carried Jisoo into his car since she can't even walked straight.

On the way to the hotel, Jisoo kept on mumbling nonsense and Taehyung can't stand it anymore and mumbled a little "shut up"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU PIECE OF SHIT??? DID YOU JUST TELL ME TO SHUT UP?? DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IVE BEEN KEEPING UP WITH YOUR ASS FOR YEARS KIM TAEHYUNG??"

Taehyung can't believe that kind of words could come out of Jisoo's mouth. He chuckled and wonder how alcohol could do something like this.

"WHY DID YOU EVEN TOOK ME HERE THEN IF YOU TOLD ME TO SHUT UP? AM I JUST YOUR TOY?"

"Calm down Jisoo, I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry."