Chapter 5

After hours on the plane, they finally landed.

"Wuaaa am i in paris nowww" is the first thing that came out of Jisoo's mouth after they got out of the airport.

But then Jisoo remembered that she didn't booked any taxi because every time they went on a trip, Jisoo is the one who arranged everything.

"Sir, I didn't booked any taxi for us should I book it now?"

"That's fine Ms.Kim, I've booked it myself. Ahh there he is." He smiled looking like a proud man.

Jisoo rarely gets to see her boss smile unless he is with Jimin or his sister. But she is happy she got to see this side of him.

Taehyung pointed at a man who is holding a sign showing "KIM TAEHYUNG"

They walked towards that man and they are immediately greeted.

"Anyeonghaseyo, you must be Mr.Kim Taehyung and Ms.Kim Jisoo I will be your driver for your trip here in paris. I am Cha eun woo and You may call me what ever you are comfortable with."

The man is tall and very good looking. Jisoo even wondered how he got a job as a driver. He should be a model she thought to herself.

Eun woo drag both of their suitcases and guided them to their car. The car is a black alphard.

"Where to go sir?"

Taehyung went to face Jisoo and ask her

"Ms.kim are you hungry? Should we eat and then check into our hotel?"

"Anything is fine or me sir, you can decide" Jisoo smiled.

"Please take us to the best cafe around here. With the best view. Mr.Cha"

Taehyung isn't hungry since he ate at the airplane. He just wanted to impress Jisoo with the paris cafe here since he saw her eyes sparkling ever since they got out of the airport.

After they arrived at the cafe, Jisoo was stunned by how beautifully decorated the cafe is. Even Taehyung was quite amazed too.

@sooyaaa: First stop in Paris!🇫🇷💜

Both of them sat down face to face and enjoy the view. The waitress came and took their order, Jisoo seemed confused what to order at first and just decide to order the same thing like what taehyung ordered.

"Are you sure you want to order the same thing as mine? We can share and you can order whatever you want."

"That's fine sir, thank you for the offer, but I'm not really hungry."

Jisoo replied with a genuine smile on her face.

They both enjoy the view and the vibe of the cafe. Until Jisoo broke the silence.