Chapter 3

Jisoo's POV

"LISA YAAAA WHAT SHOULD I DOOOO"
I whined to the other line of the call

"Wait wait wait unnie. You mean your hot boss wants you to go to his sister wedding at paris as his date?!!!"
Lisa said sounding shocked and happy

"YES LISA YA. WHAT SHOULD I DO???? WILL I LOSE MY JOB??"

"Of course no unnieeee lets go and buy a dress tomorrow and talk this outttt"

"Tomorrow??? You know I have wor-

"Tomorrow is Sunday unnie. Is that how bad you miss taehyung alr???"

"Bye see you tomorrow!!"

And I end the call.

I lay on my bed looking at my ceiling and think if this is the right thing to do.

The reason I am scared to go to Paris as his date is that I am scared to fall for him. And I know he won't fall for me because he is still in love with his ex.

I closed my eyes and slowly drafting into sleep...

Next morning...

Morning came YES FINALLY SUNDAY!!!

A big smile came to my face as I think about what should I wear to hang out with Lisa.

I decided to wear a simple grey dress and this cute little yellow channel bag that Mrs.Kim bought for me.

I went out and decided to take the bus.

DING DONG (jungkook's voice)

"LISA COME ON LETS GO YOURE TAKING FOREVER"

"YES UNNIE ONE MORE MINUTE AND IM DONE WITH MY HAIR....AND DONE LETS GO"

Lisa came out with her short grey ash hair which I have always been jealous of.

"Unnieeee I miss you so muchhh I'm so happy that we can go to hangout todayy"

"Yeah because you're to busy hanging out with your boyfriend jungkook" I rolled my eyes and half jokingly said.

"Come on unnieee you're jealous of jungkook now??? I promise I will make more time for you now. Okay stop. Let's talk about paris."

We walked until we reached the mall

"That's crazy unnie! This is your chance! Go to Paris with the sexiest dress that we are gonna find now and make Kim Taehyung fall in love with you. Easy."

"Ughh you do know that he is still in love with his ex right?? Oh and do you also know that for the past 4 years working with him. We never talk other than work." I said sarcastically

"That's because both of you never saw each other as a man and a women. I'm pretty sure after you bought that dress, he will have second thoughts of not seeing you more than a secretary." Lisa said pointing to a gorgeous dress in a dior boutique.

"Wow... now that's a dress."

"Let's check it out unnie!!!"

Lisa practically drag me inside.

"This dress is sooo you unnie!! Go and try it out with this bag."

I decided to try the dress that Lisa picked for me. It really is beautiful.