Chapter 11

Still intertwining fingers, Mrs.Kim got up and a big smile is shown on her face.

"Ahh finally! We have been waiting for the both of you! Are you getting better now adeul?"

"Yes eomonni. I'm fine"

"I am so happy that now you and Jisoo are a couple. Finally you are in a relationship!! Thank you Jisoo yaa for comingg please have a seat."

Taehyung pulled out a seat for Jisoo but before that, Jisoo bowed to Mr.kim and greet kai and Jennie.

She can see Kai is even more nervous to meet Mr.kim than Taehyung. She could see him sweating from here. She can't blame him again. Mr.kim can look like a very intimidating person and could scare off kids.

Jisoo sat in between of Taehyung and Jennie. Kai sat beside Jennie and Mr.kim.

"Have you ordered eomonni?"

Taehyung turned around to Mrs.Kim who can't seem to stop smiling seeing Taehyung and Jisoo

"Yes we have. But we didn't know what to get for you both so please order anything you like. You too Jisooyaa."

"Ne eomonnim. Kamsahamida"

"I would like to get this set right here."

Taehyung turned to the waiter who is busy writing his orders.

"What do you want Jisoo?" 

"I'll just have the same like yours."

"Make it two please."

After the waiter left with their orders, Taehyung asked

"What's with the sudden meal abuji, eomonni?"

"It's been a long time we had a proper family meal. I think it would be nice for all of us to get each other more. Especially Kai."

Mrs.Kim replied in a sweet tone

"Eomma, Appa. My wedding is in one more day. Have you guys prepare your suits and gowns?"

Jennie asked

"Yes we have Jennie yah. Don't worry about that. Of course how could I forget to buy suit and gowns for my beautiful daughter wedding day?"

Mrs.Kim replied again. Mr.Kim was silent ever since they arrived.

"Enough about that. So, Kai... will Jennie continue working after you guys got married?"

Mr.Kim finally spoke. The tone he used to ask Kai is a dominating one. Which Taehyung also had.

"It is her decision to continue her dream to be a model or not. I have no right to interfere with that. But with whatever she choose, I will always support her."

Kai said while holding Jennie's hand smiling and looking at her. Jisoo must admit that Kai has the confidence to do that in front of Mr.kim. Because his eyes look like he could see through you and kill you in any second.