Chapter 4

Fast forward to next week

"Ms.kim I will pick you up tomorrow at 9 have you packed your things?"

"Yes sir I have"

"Good"

The day went on like usually. Jisoo didn't feel uncomfortable for anything. Taehyung also never talked about that thay ever since.

Jisoo felt very nervous for tomorrow's flight. It's not like she has never been on a plane before, but this time she will be there as Kim taehyung's date.

The day passed on quickly and It's night time and Jisoo is on her room checking if there's anything left for her to pack.

RING RING RING

Jisoo see lisa's name on her phone screen and picked it up.

"Ne lisa yah, why did you call?"

"My unnie is leaving tomorrowww I'm gonna ms her sooo much"

"Relax lisaa i'll only be gone for a week, its not that long"

"A week is not long for you unnie?!!! By the way some one wanted to say something"

"What who is i-

"NUNAA SAFE FLIGHT FOR TOMORROW WE WILL MISS YOU."

Jisoo let out a small chuckle knowing that she will surely ms them both.

"Gomawoyo Jungkookieee please take care of my lisa well while I'm away."

"Of course i will take care of her nunaa don't worry and enjoy your date there."

"YAH JUNGKOOK ITS NOT A DATE"

"Go and sleep now unnie, don't waste your energy on jungkook" lisa chuckled on the other line.

"Okay lisa sweet dreams miss you"

"Will ms you too unnie love you"

And the call ended.

Jisoo tried to sleep for the night but she can't

"WHY CANT I FALL ASLEEPPPPPP"
Jisoo yelled in frustration

Well the reason she can't fall asleep is that she is  too nervous to fall asleep.

Jisoo ended up only sleeping for an hour when morning came. She made her usual coffee and waited for her boss to pick her up.

She got bored and decided to post an update on her Instagram

@sooyaaaa: waiting.....
@lalalisaa: omo unnie waiting for whooo🧐🧐
@jennierubykim: i'm also waiting for you here unnie🤨

Jisoo's POV

HONK HONK HONK

Omg that must be him I tought to my self.