(9)

CHAN

I just dont want Felix to worried but now I'm the one who is worried. Doctor said, his trauma start attacking again and this time it will risk Felix's mentality too.

"Hyung? What doctor said?" Hyunjin sit with me.

I tried to hide my expressions in front of him. Hyunjin is still a stranger to Felix, I cant tell him everything just yet.

"Where's Han and Minho?" I change the topic. From here I saw Changbin walking towards us and sit with us.

"They at the cafe, buying some food." Hyunjin said.

"Here, hyung. I got you a coffee." Changbin lend me a cup of coffee. I just take it with a soft sigh.

"Hyunjin, after this you and others can go home first. I'm going to wait for Felix here." I said.

"But hyung, you still dont answer my question?"

Of course I can see that he is worried since Felix is his classmates. Should I tell him or not?

Hyunjin can keep secrets well, right?

"Actually, this is not the first time Felix is sick. He was warded for few times before... And the reason is his trauma. But I cant tell you further. Sorry."

I hope they will understand me. Because even if I'm close with Felix and basically knows everything about Felix, still I dont have rights to talk about his past without his permission.

"Its okay, hyung. Just tell me what kind of trauma? My curiosity its killing me right now." Said Hyunjin.

"Same goes to me. I really wants to know." Added Changbin.

I sigh. Maybe I should tell something to make them stop worrying.

"He's fine. The trauma he has is a part of his past life when the one he trusted so much betrayed him. And when he lost someone he loved. Understand? Now.. no more questions or I'll kill you both."

Please.. dont make me spill everything..

"Okay, Hyung! We understand. We wont push you." Changbin said.

"Good boy," I pat his head. He then leans on my shoulder. Bratty, but I love him.

But Hyunjin.. he seems so much more curious now.

I tap his shoulder to wake him from his thought. "Dont think too much about it. Felix is fine. He used to it." I said to assured him.

"I hope so. Just, I feel sorry for his lost. He must feel sad right?" Hyunjin looking so sad on behalf of Felix.

I just nods while giving him a small smile. "He's not sad anymore. Dont worry."

Hyunjin nods. "Can I see him?"

I nods. Then Hyunjin get up to see Felix.

"Guys!" Then Han and Minho show up with a plastic bag full with foods.

"Where's jinnie?" Asked Han glaring everywhere.

"Inside." I answered while taking the food from Minho.

"Here, we bought you food. You all must be hungry, right." Minho passing the food to me.

"Oh, right. My tummy keep singing since forever! What's taking you so long? Minho yah." Changbin mumbling while taking his meal from me.

I just laugh, Changbin cant hold it when he is hungry.

"I'm older, you should use honorific young boy." Said Minho, glaring.